Recent Topics

Ads

SM SoV/WL Cloak

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Vizio

SM SoV/WL Cloak

Post#1 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:47 am

I often wondered why SM's with SoV/WL cloak would walk around without their cloak showing. Now I know why. It cannot be dyed nor appearance changed to match your armor. SoV/WL armor can be dyed and appearances changed so why can't the cloak?

Ads
Martok

Re: SM SoV/WL Cloak

Post#2 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:58 am

I don't know. But in my opinion SM's just look cooler without that big drape hanging off their back.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Vizio

Post#3 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:15 am

Also the Warlord gear is red and gold, cape is blue/yellow colors. Oh well, not worth trying to say anything probably. 6 months ago I got the SM Beastlord Tean (helmet) and it had no appearance. I submitted a bug report and sometime later I recieve a notice that it had been fixed. Logged on and nope, not fixed. So I submitted another bug report and within an hour that report was deleted. It is what it is.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:46 am

The cloak is a unique appearance, that's why it can't be changed. It doesn't have different dye templates attached to it, and we don't really know how those work or how to apply them.

Looks like the old ticket was re-opened when you posted your update. I'll look into it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Vizio

Post#5 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:53 am

Thanks for clarifying the issue with the cloak. It's unfortunate but if nothing can be done then nothing can be done. I wasn't expecting any follow up on the Beastlord helm but if it helps to get it fixed then great. Thanks again.