Before I jump into the topic, I want to clarify several things:
- I've read most forum posts about WL and their pet
- I've gone through the bug-tracker and checked all open topics and issues with WL
- I'm not as experienced as other players on this forum (lvl 39/rr38)
- Issue: Pet often disappears without any reason.
How I track it: I've added Revenge tactic and buffhead so I can track if the lion is killed or it simply vanishes. Yesterday, my lion vanished 5 times in the span of 5 minutes, without me being in combat
- Issue: Pet training provides inconsistent damage
How I track it: I've tried engaging in combat with PET only on the same target with Trained to Hunt (str bonuses). Sometimes my pet hits for 100, sometimes for 250, sometimes for 15, sometimes for 35.
- Issue: Pet survivability and damage received
How I track it: I'm checking the damage numbers in the combat logs
- I'm going CS and suddenly, I have no pet.
- I'm going for parry build and suddenly, I have 10% less parry chance.
- I'm trying to burst someone down and suddenly, my lion does 35 dmg, while I do 250
- When doing oRvR, pet survivability is all over the place. Sometimes it lasts for several fights, sometimes it dies for 2 seconds. I think this is caused due to movement issues and the ability of the enemy to focus on it.
I have seen that those bugs are reported, but for now, due to those inconsistencies, I'm forced into loner tactic (don't judge, I like consistency and no surprises).
Does anyone of you experience the same issues? How are you dealing with that?