Recent Topics

Ads

Assult sw

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
CytheX

Re: Assult sw

Post#11 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:19 pm

Don't worry, Rineki not getting WW :?

Ads
Foomy44

Post#12 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:24 pm

Adelmar wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:47 am ...losing BHA in assault stance makes zero sense from a balance standpoint... If any of these changes were voiced to the community on the reasoning behind them, I could maybe understand...but probably not.
My best guess is the devs wanted Split Arrows tactic to feel risky (hence the range decrease) and being able to stay in double armor mode while spamming your ranged aoe didn't fit that vision.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

skylinx

Post#13 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:37 pm

but i guess leaving SH to have an aoe melee spec with double armour is in their vision

Foomy44

Post#14 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:56 pm

As you pointed out, it's a melee spec, it definitely needs the armor more than an aoe spec with 65+ft range. If this is the main reason behind the change then I do wish removing BHA from assault had been tied into Split Arrows tactic instead.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Feomatar1
Suspended

Post#15 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Foomy44 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:56 pm As you pointed out, it's a melee spec, it definitely needs the armor more than an aoe spec with 65+ft range. If this is the main reason behind the change then I do wish removing BHA from assault had been tied into Split Arrows tactic instead.
asw @ aoe spec...
Go play asw instead om msh, and u will know what are gimp spec are. "Burst" for 2k if u crit with 20s cd, dps lover compare to healers, gapcloser that can make gap with your target become BIGGER, "tank" with lower hp than ANYONE, no deffs no aoe detaunt, range damage what lower than hp regen, bigest ap cost for **** abilities. Like asw is worst spec in ANY of game aspect, its worst in pve, solo pvp, mass pvp, bg pvp everywhere, asw literally unplayable bag of renown for enemy and some tards even now whine about asw... Like see i have so much armor and he crit me for 2k, with sov gear, and i'm in blue set, and i kill him with AOE spells... nerf asw more they have autoattack!!11

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#16 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:21 pm

Krima wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:12 pm

Lets remember its a Hybrid class, dont expect to overperform WLs. Slayers.
you mean like MSH that overperforms in any aspect of the game?
1v1, wb, 6v6.

M0rw47h

Post#17 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:27 pm

ByzantineTime wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:21 pm

1v1, wb, 6v6.
Overperforms comapred to who?
However I agree with posters here, aSW requires some work, as it got hit with some nerfs lately.

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#18 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:31 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:27 pm

1v1, wb, 6v6.
However I agree with posters here, aSW requires some work, as it got hit with some nerfs lately.
compared to melee classes in the game, if you put ASW as just a spec, MSH is also just a spec, but the whole spec was designed to be mirrored to a whole class, that's why it overperforms.
SH description should be changed ranged + melee dpser.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#19 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:02 pm

ByzantineTime wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:31 pm

1v1, wb, 6v6.
compared to melee classes in the game, if you put ASW as just a spec, MSH is also just a spec, but the whole spec was designed to be mirrored to a whole class, that's why it overperforms.
Is mSH overperforming compared to Marauder or Choppa in your opinion? Because it's competing with those for spot.

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#20 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:08 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:02 pm
ByzantineTime wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:31 pm

Is mSH overperforming compared to Marauder or Choppa in your opinion? Because it's competing with those for spot.
Msh not overperforming choppa or marauder in a WB setting. but 1v1, 6v6 I would say it's over performing, and compared to ASW it's overperforming as a melee spec.
MSH is overperforming in mobility compared to other mdps classes, escape mechanism, and even disabling enemies, while having everything in 1 tree, let's say compared to mara which has to respec to solo targets, same for chopp.
So after my explanation yeah that is an overperformance, when you try to mirror a class in a single tree that what happens.

What is the logic behind squig beast as m1? because WL get's lenonie frenzy in 13 pts guardian tree? is that the logic? you have MSH going complete tank build and just waiting to pop that m1 to disable people.

as WB vs WB in a melee blob game you have destro
Choppa, Mara, MSH

Order
Slayer + WL

WL aoe weaker than Mara Aoe
Slayer > chopp

but then you have MSH

so 3>2
Destro wins.

Why not nerf aoe to max 9 targets like it was on live so game can be enjoyable once again instead of mindless blobs.