Recent Topics

Ads

give wl dw or remove the pasiv form book

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bignusty

Re: give wl dw or remove the pasiv form book

Post#11 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:59 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:13 pm I think there was DW for WL for a while in RoR, long time ago.
Yep ofc ! And weapons were named Hatched

Ads
Zhentarim

Post#12 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:25 pm

I would love to see DW options being more available for different classes as long as theres not some balance issue with it. I remember when tanks had skins for shields that were weapons so they could run around dual wielding, looked really badass.

Sundowner

Post#13 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:27 pm

Reduce flashing claws effect on 5% parry and add DW for WL :D

Sinisterror

Post#14 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:33 am

Zhentarim wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:25 pm I would love to see DW options being more available for different classes as long as theres not some balance issue with it. I remember when tanks had skins for shields that were weapons so they could run around dual wielding, looked really badass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=askIZU0AqBk

Imo some things like hold the line looks so much better with dualwielding ib than with shield ( it is shield just looks like 1h)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

normanis

Post#15 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:18 am

its art about dw wl, u cant add into game because. u can make art very beatifull byt u need tons of those magicians who cast their magic in game to create it. and its time consuming
in lore white lions are axemen from chrace who basicly cut trees and kill their first white lion for iniciation to be best ( that why they are called white lions , not woodcutters from chrace) once white lions saved phoenix king from wytches so phoenix king added white lions as personal guards. white lions tame lions and ride on tham or have charriot with 2x lions.
p.s in pov from elf side axe is barbaric so i think some time elfs where disrespect elfs from charce because of weapon. byt after such honorable post as phoenix guards. rest of elf comunity may think diferent.
all those arts are made very beatifull byt when we look into game there nothing there just blunt coppy paste. i call it haltura from game creators. very sad panda here
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#16 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:37 am

"Iron Within, Iron Without!"