Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Any up to date build to share ?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zourite

[WL] Any up to date build to share ?

Post#1 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 am

Hello,

I'm a returning player and just made a WL.

From what I can read on the forum there was a class balance recently.

Can anyone be kind enough to post some updated standard builds ?

Anything (RvR, scenario, AoE/ST build etc.) would help.

Thank you.

Ads
Sundowner

Re: [WL] Any up to date build to share ?

Post#2 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:43 am

RoR.builders - White Lion- Chad AOE build, recent change lets WL take roar+finisher at the same time. So you can aoe pressure and FO+finisher at the same time.

RoR.builders - White Lion- Basic ST leonine frenzy build (pounce is now base ability, so you can take throat bite (5pt in guardian tree) for extra cc. Goes well with solo roaming+sc when team needs sc

RoR.builders - White Lion- SC/smallscale build for max dmg if group does not extra cc.

RoR.builders - White Lion- Goblinkiller build with 6 sov and preferably bloodlord axe

Zourite

Post#3 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:59 pm

Thanks a lot Sundowner.

Bignusty

Post#4 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:34 pm

I was so wrong for aoe build tactics thanks !

And what about rr points ? Futil strike III - crit then parry / dodge disrupt ?

Sundowner

Post#5 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:59 am

Bignusty wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:34 pm I was so wrong for aoe build tactics thanks !

And what about rr points ? Futil strike III - crit then parry / dodge disrupt ?
RR points depend on situation, for ST build what you said is correct, but in largescale if you have good group you can go 2 fs, full crit and 4 might and drink melee crit liniment instead of str potion. But depends on gear.

Vendials

Post#6 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:54 pm

which stance do we usually use ???

Sundowner

Post#7 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:03 pm

Vendials wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:54 pm which stance do we usually use ???
for ST TTK if not using pack hunting tactic, ttt in aoe

Vendials

Post#8 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:11 pm

Sundowner wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:03 pm
Vendials wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:54 pm which stance do we usually use ???
for ST TTK if not using pack hunting tactic, ttt in aoe
ty

Ads
Toobad

Post#9 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:43 pm

Sundowner wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:43 am RoR.builders - White Lion- Chad AOE build, recent change lets WL take roar+finisher at the same time. So you can aoe pressure and FO+finisher at the same time.

RoR.builders - White Lion- Basic ST leonine frenzy build (pounce is now base ability, so you can take throat bite (5pt in guardian tree) for extra cc. Goes well with solo roaming+sc when team needs sc

RoR.builders - White Lion- SC/smallscale build for max dmg if group does not extra cc.

RoR.builders - White Lion- Goblinkiller build with 6 sov and preferably bloodlord axe
The builds help alot, but as we gain renown from 40-50-60-70, what is the best approach for gaining abilities to best help an AOE, ST, SC build? As an example, for an AOE build is it best to take Hunter to 14 to get Whirling Axe and then start putting points into Axemen, or better to balance a bit more so you get Cull The Weak sooner? Appreciate any input as I gain more renown.

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#10 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:37 am

This is my Solo/Roam/ST/group spec

3fs-3crit rest up to you, i have in STR atm I will get 4crit -3fs later on.

RoR.builders - White Lion

I use trained to threaten because armor debuff's (in hunter's tree) level is bugged, it doesn't get better as you put points in hunter tree once its fixed I might consider it.

in TTT the pet armor debuff is very close to the standard (1000 that you get in hunter's tree) because of 9 points you get (866 I think), so I rather have that, + pet also does an interrupt that adds 30% extra damage from pet, works nicely with Leonine Frenzy, also you get a slow dot that deals a nice amount of damage.

Over all in full invaders you can try hunter's tree, but since armor debuff level is bugged in hunter's tree ( power doesn't increase ) I'm not sure. Once I get full invaders I'll give it a try.

RoR.builders - White Lion

Full invaders build, here you will need 4crit must, unless you don't go auto attack tactic, and use TTT then u can skip 4 crit.

if u do go 4 crit, with auto attack tactic
Then your job is simple, KD + leonine frenzy,(sometimes you can save KD for smart plays, for example vs squigs you can wait for selfpunt then KD) armor debuff, auto swings from axe, and wait for the right moment to use coordinated strike (ur burst). full invaders will give you extra 25% damage from auto attack, + 10% extra crit for hunter's skills, and auto attack speed. with tactic and increasers you will be a fast swinger.

and aoe build + sov+2 builds someone posted here, only thing in the aoe build you might switch tearing blade for brute force if needed, good luck.