Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Lion Statistics

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ruin

[WL] Lion Statistics

Post#1 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:30 am

Hello,

I was wandering what are the ways to improve Lion's statistics?

- Training's grants certain stats to Lion based on WL equipment (does this affects also stat gain from % chance on something to happened, like conq 5-piece bonus?)
- some RR abilities are transferred to pet like FF, Might, Reflexes, but not Deft Defender (info gained based on .getstat command)
- Next option is to use tactics that grants pet stats like Full-grown (think it’s the only 1 avaible)
- Last option that I'm aware of (But it's not working now to my knowledge) is by investing in mastery tree which should provide additional stats, it only affects pet bound skills.

Is there something else that can provide statistics to Lion?
If Deft Defender is not being converted does this mean pet can't dodge or disrupt damage (also Lion don't get dodge and disrupt from equipment based on .getstat)?
Also, if equipment stat procs are not working on Lion should player avoid them on WL as a whole?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

Ads
Kaughnor

Re: [WL] Lion Statistics

Post#2 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:03 am

I just hit 40 on my WL and would love to know the answer to OP's post. Also, if I could add a question, how do you know what the stats of our pet are? Do we just know from data given from hitting dummy?

Ruin

Post#3 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:22 pm

Hello, as i pointed earlier i used " .getstat " command while targeting my pet.

Kaughnor

Post#4 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:21 am

Gotcha, .getstat did not know about the getstat command. I find my self constantly respecing and hitting the dummies. Ive been using the dps stat from the enemy add on to try and figure out what are good rotations, but not knowing what my pet does has been frustrating.

I'm loving wl class but most frustrating is not being able to control/use my pet abilities when using addons.

Mind you ive only got conqueror geer at this point. Working on getting 5 tokens to get my beast lord book to go with beast cape and beastly ring.

mekal

Post#5 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:31 am

Kaughnor wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:21 am I'm loving wl class but most frustrating is not being able to control/use my pet abilities when using addons.
Its been a bit since I played WL but why would you not be able to use skills

You can and should bind them like any other PC skill

zgolec

Post#6 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:22 pm

Stats for WL pet are so low that you cant get them so you dont rage at SH pets :P
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.