Recent Topics

Ads

BiS for scout and for assault SW

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Deadpoet

BiS for scout and for assault SW

Post#1 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:37 am

Hi there,
I've been looking for info on what gear is best for these two specs for SW, and found one for assault SW but I think it is outdated because it looks like it belongs to the time before shadow step was lowered in the tree and nerfed from 25% to 15% defenses. Also I find info that implies warlord had +2 skills to assault tree but when I go to the warlord vendor in the palace it says +2 to skirmish tree. For scout I have found info about the best weapins to go for but I haven't found any threads for the complete gear sets I should be using.

So what is the best gear for scout SW? and for assault SW?

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Sever1n

Re: BiS for scout and for assault SW

Post#2 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:58 pm

Many options, mainstream crap is 5wl+triumph, but you should realize what stat you need and gear for your playstyle. It can be rdd sov if u want max crit, or def sov for max def. Wl is for maximize weaponskill.

Arthem

Post#3 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 am

For Scout you go for boost proc on 7 piece off sov with sentinel gloves + sentinel jewellry with range crit talisman.

ASW full WL is out dated. Its worth just getting every set you can. Coz I have collected certain gear sets and been left in the lurch with changes / balances etc.

Best of the best is most likely 5 off sov 4 ranked set for ASW. Before ranked set you try 5 / 3 or 2 / 2 / 5.

Deadpoet

Post#4 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:40 am

Thank you.