Recent Topics

Ads

What makes WL fun to play?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
FinduilAsuryan

Re: What makes WL fun to play?

Post#21 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:45 pm

Latest duel vs decent choppa: sent in my lion to do some damage and fetch (with guardian you are reliant on it) . chopppa jumps and whirls. pet dead. since a main source of damage is gone. i am dead as well. so much to op lion...
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Ads
navis

Post#22 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:24 pm

My advice for WL is don't come to rvr without fetch, it is valuable for keep siege funnels, as well as fortress pushes. There is a good chance you can pull a target out of its nook so that everyone can focus it. Over time you can slowly reduce numbers that way depending how many healers they have that are willing to res.
During any fight in PvP where both sides don't want to be the first to charge, you send the WL pet to try and fetch.

VeNaZ

Post#23 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:53 pm

Evilest, u make me laugh so much. Clearly u nerver played the white lion class. Tipical cry… when people only want information.
White lion have mobility and burst, but have ap issues, and u have to play good ur pet when go st build, cause ur pet is weak. In aoe build is like other melees more or less, cause u can go without pet.

Martok

Post#24 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:01 am

uhuhu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:32 amHi guys, what makes WL fun to play? And what built should i be using wgilst leveling?

Thanks in advance!

Your question has motivated me to create. I hope you find this useful and accept it in the spirit it is offered.

White Lions be fun, yo...

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Evilest

Post#25 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:17 am

VeNaZ wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:53 pm Evilest, u make me laugh so much. Clearly u nerver played the white lion class. Tipical cry… when people only want information.
White lion have mobility and burst, but have ap issues, and u have to play good ur pet when go st build, cause ur pet is weak. In aoe build is like other melees more or less, cause u can go without pet.
Maybe we should give pet AP regen aura.

powerhead5

Post#26 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:06 am

Play more WL, you make my WE happy.