Recent Topics

Ads

What makes WL fun to play?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
uhuhu

What makes WL fun to play?

Post#1 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:32 am

Hi guys, what makes WL fun to play? And what built should i be using wgilst leveling?

Thanks in advance!

Ads
Arthem

Re: What makes WL fun to play?

Post#2 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:26 pm

the mobility and burst. any of the ST build should be good while levelling max cs while levelling

Grock

Post#3 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:55 pm

Also could do some cool pet mechanics if pet doesn't bug out :)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Valarion

Post#4 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:04 pm

WL has the best mobility in the game combined with arguably the best melee burst dps too. In other games these two are almost never combined, but here you get both.

Plus you get to wear a kilt and have CATS.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

froztybeard

Post#5 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:54 am

High mobility, good burst, you get to have a giant lion next to you and they look amazing with high level gear.

There is a few pet addons for making the lion pet "smarter" and makes it easier to make sure it does not run off into a horde of Greenskins while you are retreating

also: pet lion emote when? :(
"Yeet, Sleep, Farm, Repeat"

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:00 am

Bring back mid-air pounce and make it able to crit again. Atm pounce also does dmg before you land it should do the dmg after you land so you can do Coordinated Strike and pounce dmg comes at the sime time with first CS hit.

Pet pathing is sad atm combine it with pets not getting grp heals/buffs it makes WL very annoying to play if you know how smooth WL used to be. Fetch used to be amazing now it's half a miracle if you can pull one off.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Martok

Post#7 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:51 am

uhuhu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:32 amHi guys, what makes WL fun to play?

Pounce. Spinny Spinny Spinny Sweep Armor Debuff Sweep Spinny Spinny Spinny M-Two Chop Thingy Sweep Rinse and Repeat.

But that is just my opinion I could be wrong.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ashoris

Post#8 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:32 am

The main advantage of the WL is that his button rotations are quick and easy to learn so you can focus on other things like positioning.
On the other hand his mobility often leads to overextending and death in PvP in the beginning something like a curse and a bless :)

Also you can spec single Target or AoE and he is viable in both speccs.

Due to the Pet skill line you also are not as euipment dependant as other melee classes because a good portion of your dmg comes from your pet (also a bless and a curse at the same time - unfortunately the petpathing is .... )
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
kirraha

Post#9 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:18 pm

It has undefendable 1525 Armor debuff. It can summon it's pet on the move. It's a very very simple dps class to play if you got the brains for it :D

Evilest

Post#10 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:05 pm

Lets see:

free fetch on demand
free charge on demand
free almost spammable leap, with speed bonus included, on demand (and spammable with tactic)
slow, heal debuff, knockdown on demand

spammable armor debuff that with the rp armor debuff takes it down almost 2k at mid tree that includes the spinny aoe
spinny aoe which ignores 50% armor
armor debuff and spinny on 10s and 13s
further armor debuffs

5-6k armor with almost 1k autoattacks

makes the WE look like a sad joke.