Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow Warrior enchanted arrowd doesn't work

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
qtery

Shadow Warrior enchanted arrowd doesn't work

Post#1 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:22 pm

i have 1213 damage at Festerig arrow
with that tactic it will deal 1213 - (Toughness), because it bypass all resistances, but in game max dmg is 800.
mb i dont understand mechanic right, but how it work so bad?

Ads
Bloodmasked

Re: Shadow Warrior enchanted arrowd doesn't work

Post#2 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:41 pm

you hit someone who is guarded maybe? idk what you mean

qtery

Post#3 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:44 pm

I want to understand how this tactic works, there was nothing reducing damage in active effects, but it still decreases by more than half

qtery

Post#4 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:49 pm

I'm just recently in the game, and after reading the description of this tactic and looking at the damage figures of this ability, I have been striving for it for so long and purposefully, and as a result, I am somehow disappointed now in the class

Thorondir

Post#5 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:09 pm

qtery wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:49 pm I'm just recently in the game, and after reading the description of this tactic and looking at the damage figures of this ability, I have been striving for it for so long and purposefully, and as a result, I am somehow disappointed now in the class

Enchanted arrows is working (generally speaking). Fully geared you can regularly crit in the 3k plus range.

Seeing as how you are new to the game, is it possible that there was a damage reducing effect that you were not aware of? Keep in mind that there are many things that will cut your damage in addition to guard (detaunt, challenge, distracting bellow, absorbs).

The easy way to verify is to check your combat log. Is the log showing a substantial amount of mitigation? You will get a fair bit of mitigation from toughness stacking tanks, but it shouldn't be anywhere near 50% of your damage.

If you are sub-40, there have been some issues in the past with no quarter and enchanted arrows occasionally needing to be reapplied to your tactics bar when you level. If your combat log is showing high levels of mitigation, I would suggest trying to reapply your tactics and see if that resolves.

Husti

Post#6 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:33 pm

What Thorondir said and if you have been in t1 with debolster then make sure you slot the tactics again and/or relog. Same after a level up in scenarios or orvr. It is a bit buggy.

Beside that Fester is not that great. Critting for 3k is pretty much only possible in high end gear on targets with bad gear. I actually never had 3k hits. 2k5 were pretty much the highest crits I have seen on SHs with the -100 toughness tactic and there are also non crit 600 hits on guarded targets.

Try to figure out a rotation. Start with stacking 3x Broadhead Arrow, then EyeShot to knock down, then Vegeance, then fester, acid, rapid, fell the weak. Something like that, depending on situation. On targets with heals try to build in Shadow Sting for heal debuffing. You can also try moral 2 focused mind which speeds up your casting and spam Eagle Eye after Acid.

Try to assist with others. Try zerg surfing. Hide in between the others and hit them from far behind. Killing solo is hard.

Scout is a good starter build. Later on you can try skirmisher or assault but you have to get closer and need to read the battle to not instantly die. In midtier scenarios skirmisher with split arrow tactic is best.