Recent Topics

Ads

Archmage Favorite Staff (for Healer)

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Paxsanarion

Archmage Favorite Staff (for Healer)

Post#1 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:11 pm

Good Day all, I ......love.......healing with the Archmage. I am aware of the Epic Quest Reward Staffs and they are great but I was wondering are there other staffs which are also great and better than the Epic quest reward ones? Thanks for any info you have!

Pax

Ads
Adell

Re: Archmage Favorite Staff (for Healer)

Post#2 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:14 am

The RR45 scenario healing staff is pretty solid.
Mowgli | Femto | Megawolf | Darkseid | Skullknight | Bambi
Orz of Norn

"I could feel his muscle tissue collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

sergteo

Post#3 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:05 am

Stats on Isha's path AM don't matter that much, just pick something that looks good, you are a free kill anyway.

Paxsanarion

Post#4 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:27 am

sergteo wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:05 am Stats on Isha's path AM don't matter that much, just pick something that looks good, you are a free kill anyway.
And…..this is why I love healing on AM……to prove people like you wrong ……but thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts!

havartii

Post#5 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:00 am

The healing on AM is fine , it is the survivability they nerfed to the ground. Try for the fort weapon for invader tokens. That should hold you over till you get the sc weapon "anthema" probably the best heal staff because of the ap stats.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Paxsanarion

Post#6 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:15 am

havartii wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:00 am The healing on AM is fine , it is the survivability they nerfed to the ground. Try for the fort weapon for invader tokens. That should hold you over till you get the sc weapon "anthema" probably the best heal staff because of the ap stats.
Thank you!

Sinisterror

Post#7 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:40 am

I would definetely go for Pilfer proc staff from epic quest or crypts/tunnels.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Paxsanarion

Post#8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:36 am

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:40 am I would definetely go for Pilfer proc staff from epic quest or crypts/tunnels.
Thank you! I know it’s minor but was trying to decide between the epic staff with pilfer proc 10% chance of stealing 100 on when hit…….or the one that gives 88 wounds for 20 seconds 10% chance when hit. :-) until I get better staff anyway :-)

Ads
Asderas27

Post#9 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:22 pm

The Sight staff from C/T influence and Fortress Staff are BiS items
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Sulorie

Post#10 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:48 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:36 am
Sinisterror wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:40 am I would definetely go for Pilfer proc staff from epic quest or crypts/tunnels.
Thank you! I know it’s minor but was trying to decide between the epic staff with pilfer proc 10% chance of stealing 100 on when hit…….or the one that gives 88 wounds for 20 seconds 10% chance when hit. :-) until I get better staff anyway :-)
Heal on hit is not good for AM, because you don't want to get hit a dozen times with a 10% chance to get 100hp. IF anything then wounds buff on hit.
Dying is no option.