Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] gear progression and near BiS [No PVE]

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kryss

[SW] gear progression and near BiS [No PVE]

Post#1 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:47 am

Hello,
I am currently leveling a SW in SCs atm, having fun with Festering arrow while I can. I plan to take this toon to high ranks, but after a couple BIS maxed-out classes I am definitely trying to avoid the PVE dread and only go for RVR and SCs. So I 'm asking to you expert SWs, what I should aim for: Beastlord is a pain a can endure, besides I know it's very important at the beginning, but dungeons etc are a no-no. I figure that Conqueror and Vanquisher will be next, coupled with subjugator/SC weapons, and then what's the stuff or perfect - no PVE - mix to aim for? I have no interest in being Assault specced, just want to casually Scout-pewpew/trolling/zergsurfing for fun. Waiting for your imput, for equipment combos and such meaty things. Thank you very much in advance

Ads
Arthem

Re: [SW] gear progression and near BiS [No PVE]

Post#2 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:46 pm

The only items you take from PvE are bloodlord weapon, sentinal ring and 1 more Sentinal piece. So just replace those probably. Full vanq is BiS before you get Sov gear. Then you aim for 7 piece off sov if you wanna play range spec. 5 piece off Sov is when it becomes better than full vanq. BiS weapons are probably 1 Fort weap 1 scenario weapon.

Sever1n

Post#3 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:22 am

If solo 5off sov3def, ideal like 5ffsov+4triumf, for wb play 5off+3wl. Some sw rush 5wl for extra power but i pref crit. Asw get double bonus from 4def its a lot of armor. So basically just pick gear depending on your tree and where u going to fogth. But reroll to wl is rigth thing to do.

anarchypark

Post#4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:20 pm

straight forward anni - vanq - sov. you might get few conq from gold bags but will be on vanq lvl b4 full conq.
if u mix sets, aim ballistic stat. but full set for crit is better.
edit : my scout end gear is full sov atm. if u go 6sov + 2war with full ballistic talismans i think u can replace 160 stat tactic.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

TanithScout

Post#5 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:23 pm

I've never done PVE for gear and my RR is quite high. The RvR gear is good enough and as you get more sets you'll have more options to accomodate how you play.

From memory;

Anni is adaquate for Scout but you'll want more and fast. Conq is an amazing set for SW I still use it for fun and im RR83, love it. The -ini debuff is HUGE and will allow you to chain crit quite often. I played exclusively as Skrmish here but for Scout, if you trigger it before you combo you will have a massively increased crit chance. The rest you can tweak but Vanq works well for Scout and the extra range from Invader should be considered even if you are Scout.

I dont play enough to say anything about gear above this, but you'll have it figured out by then. I've always used the highest available sc weaps.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz