Recent Topics

Ads

[AM] BiS for Heal AM?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Maphyr

[AM] BiS for Heal AM?

Post#1 » Sun May 08, 2022 2:21 pm

So I haven't played in over a year, maybe 2 years or so and there's new items in the game now.

I'm not interested in DPS or Hybrid spec AM gear. I don't care if the ring costs 9999 crests. I just want to know what is considered BiS nowadays for a pure Heal spec AM.

I'm assuming a mix of Sov and Triumph with gunbad diamond, sov wind crystal, socket ring with heal crit and genesis remnant for jewels?

What I'm really wondering is what folks consider BiS for the weapon, the new fort weapon doesn't really seem better than the old apostles windstaff of reverence.

Armor talismans still BiS?

Ads
BluIzLucky

Re: [AM] BiS for Heal AM?

Post#2 » Mon May 09, 2022 8:38 am

Any mix of 6-8p sov and rest as sent/triumphant, with the triumphant being marginally better.

You might also like 6p triumphant with 3p sov or 7p invader with 2p triumphant for large scale. 4p invader with 5p triumphant also a good option to go 700-800 toughness.

The Sight for tankiness, Fortress vs SC is down to preference, with Fortress being better for EoV, if you already have one the other can wait.

Armor talis got nerfed from 184 to 136, they have gone from being "always" better to only situationally better than toughness or wounds, depending on gear and what's killing you, and they are still 3-4x as expensive :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Maphyr

Re: [AM] BiS for Heal AM?

Post#3 » Fri May 13, 2022 1:59 am

Thanks for the insights, really appreciated.