Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for specific SM appearance items

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Edenwolf

Looking for specific SM appearance items

Post#1 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:26 pm

If I recall correctly, I remember seeing a plain SM robe(pure cloth only) that was able to be fully dyed, I know it's not the starting robe as I've tried it already. I'm also looking for a shoulder that's very minimalist, perhaps even one that's invisible. My last inquiry is if there is a hooded helmet for SM. Cheers!
Bigfugginaxe SL ~ Blueshift MA ~ Healzealot ZL ~ Stalhrinn IB ~ Tarielle SW ~ Damngurl WE ~ Jediknight SM ~ Windsong AM

Ads
Fenris78

Re: Looking for specific SM appearance items

Post#2 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:35 pm

Try looking for early game (often t1-2) items from influence rewards, wich also can be sometimes dropped from PvE by grinding mobs or dropping bags from PQ.
Those items dont share set items appearances.

As for your last inquiry, afaik hooded helmets are only available to SW. other elf classes got metal helmets, your only available option is to hide it.

Martok

Post#3 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:46 pm

Edenwolf wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:26 pmLooking for specific SM appearances

Starting tomorrow I will be at Yuk Yuks in Praag for three nights, then on to Kislev for Friday and Saturday shows at The Laughing Gobo. Next week I will be in Altdorf appearing at both the Moose and Goose Cafe and Uncle Sigmar's Cranky Hyena followed on the 14th by a special appearance in the Inevitable City at Wacky Wanda the Wondering Witch-Elf's Bar and Grill and Occasional Strip Club where the House Slogan is: "When you kill it at Wacky Wands's, you really kill it!"

Hope to see you there.
Last edited by Martok on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ruin

Post#4 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:37 am

Try looking at the starting gear you get when making character, the chest piece is also putchusable next to PQ armor vendor.

normanis

Post#5 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:50 pm

there was items like sw shoulders for witches. and sorc robe to dok. mail for slayer. byt they get removed because ppl get confused.
u can see dok -sorc chest in ic near mail when u fly there
also did u tried those 5g robe at ruin/pve gear seller?
also there is some starter gear sellers in chap4 (i think) theu cost few silver and they have only resistences
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Edenwolf

Post#6 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:46 pm

I've tried the chest you get when you first create your character/from the vendor in Altdorf, I'll try the ch.4 one though.
Bigfugginaxe SL ~ Blueshift MA ~ Healzealot ZL ~ Stalhrinn IB ~ Tarielle SW ~ Damngurl WE ~ Jediknight SM ~ Windsong AM