Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Fort Weapon

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
rngvp

[WL] Fort Weapon

Post#1 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:21 pm

I'm curious about the proc listed on the Fortress weapon for WL. The tooltip says 'lower incoming healing on target by 25' Does this mean 25% healing reduction or is it just 25 less.. In other words, if a heal was going to be 1000 then it would be 975 with this debuff applied.

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: [WL] Fort Weapon

Post#2 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:47 pm

rngvp wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:21 pm I'm curious about the proc listed on the Fortress weapon for WL. The tooltip says 'lower incoming healing on target by 25' Does this mean 25% healing reduction or is it just 25 less.. In other words, if a heal was going to be 1000 then it would be 975 with this debuff applied.
: D if this is srs question it is ofc 25% so 1000 heal would become 750.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Akalukz

Post#3 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:54 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:47 pm
rngvp wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:21 pm I'm curious about the proc listed on the Fortress weapon for WL. The tooltip says 'lower incoming healing on target by 25' Does this mean 25% healing reduction or is it just 25 less.. In other words, if a heal was going to be 1000 then it would be 975 with this debuff applied.
I had the same question on my WL :) But imo this is one of the big imbalance issues. between the realms.
-= Agony =-

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Akalukz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:54 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:47 pm
I had the same question on my WL :) But imo this is one of the big imbalance issues. between the realms.
I dont understand how this is imbalance issue between realms? What do you mean? But now when there is no Aoe HD this 25% - Incoming heal debuff proc should be available to EVERY class in wpns. There is lots of basically useless wpn procs in T4 epic quests/Subjugator's/CnT/BBBe. Man i would love to see ALL 60-66 dps wpn procs from live game. 60 dps wpn with procs dropped in Lost Vale and City Siege Stage 1. 63dps Dropped from City Siege Stage 2 and 66dps proc wpns dropped on the way to kill Enemy king (Minibossess before enemy king dropped these) SO 60 is invader/Darkpromise 63dps Is Warlord/Tyrant and 66 dps is Sovereign.

Ofc there was shields and 2h's i just dont remember the dps values on 2h so im just listing 1h. R38RR38 Inf rewards used to give Slayer/Choppa 1h with 12% + Critical dmg + 9% Melee crit proc. WP/DoK got 700 Armour buff proc which stacked with Armour pot(All armour proc buffs stacked with armour pot in live) Magus/Zealot got 10% On hit to Increase enemy cast times by 50% or was it 1 second.

Anyway there is a gold mine of procs not utilized and were actually removed from T4 quests. In RoR T4 Epics used to give WL/WP that 12% + crit dmg/9 % Crit proc and im sure more classes as well. BRING THESE BACK PLS.

EDIT; Hunter's Vale Jewelry needs to be free to use with sentinel jewelry. And Hunter's Vale have Purple wpns dropping which dont have any proc's and giving these wpns procs and making jewelry able to be used with senti or Vict/Triumph would make HV priority pve on prolly all my chars=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Akalukz

Post#5 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:42 pm

I guess I was asking is what is the Destro equivalent of the AoE Incoming Heal Debuff Proc on a weapon like the WL has? Is there one?
-= Agony =-

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:56 pm

Akalukz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:42 pm I guess I was asking is what is the Destro equivalent of the AoE Incoming Heal Debuff Proc on a weapon like the WL has? Is there one?
Ah i understand now what you meant. Actually i dont have Fort wpns on any chars, i know that WP gets 25% - Inc HD on Fort 2h. Im sure there has to be Destro wpns with this proc buff. AE HD should definetely be back in game along with 9 Aoe Cap. If DoK Version was too good just give Ae HD back to Dps Zealot/Dps RP. Then just Change Doks SE to 50% Single target HD and Change Dok's AE HD tactic to Guilty soul like ability. Btw on Guilty Soul just add that it heals def target again (Cap it to max 3 highest GS dmg are the ones you get healing from)
Last edited by Sinisterror on Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akalukz

Post#7 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:04 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:56 pm
Akalukz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:42 pm I guess I was asking is what is the Destro equivalent of the AoE Incoming Heal Debuff Proc on a weapon like the WL has? Is there one?
Ah i understand now what you meant. Actually i dont have Fort wpns on any chars, i know that WP gets 25% - Inc HD on Fort 2h. Im sure there has to be Destro wpns with this proc buff.
There is no fort weapons with this proc on destro, and this proc is also available for WL on the subjugator level weapon.
-= Agony =-

Sinisterror

Post#8 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:10 pm

Akalukz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:04 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:56 pm
Ah i understand now what you meant. Actually i dont have Fort wpns on any chars, i know that WP gets 25% - Inc HD on Fort 2h. Im sure there has to be Destro wpns with this proc buff.
There is no fort weapons with this proc on destro, and this proc is also available for WL on the subjugator level weapon.
Interesting : o WP/WL gets it on order side that i know of, so if there really is no Wpns with this proc on destro it really is Quite a big Imbalance.

Ads
Fenris78

Post#9 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:08 pm

You are speaking about a class that is played mostly in ST spec, and wich is the only one mdps class with a shitty 14pts conditional outgoing healdebuff...

So the only WL's access to incoming healdebuff is this weapon, with a random proc chance and half the usual HD value...

But yeah, sure, it's totally creating a huge imbalance between realms :p

Akalukz

Post#10 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:40 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:08 pm You are speaking about a class that is played mostly in ST spec, and wich is the only one mdps class with a shitty 14pts conditional outgoing healdebuff...

So the only WL's access to incoming healdebuff is this weapon, with a random proc chance and half the usual HD value...

But yeah, sure, it's totally creating a huge imbalance between realms :p
If only the game was single-target oriented I would agree, but the biggest issue with the game right now is WB v WB or larger scale. 10 sec 25% AoE Incoming heal debuff on 24 people is pretty significant. 99% of WL in a wb are AoE spec. Look how quickly the DoK aoe heal debuff was nerfed.
-= Agony =-