Snb bis

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
chookette
Posts: 120

Snb bis

Post#1 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:15 am

in a game 12 men, wb,

What is the BIS for snb and the BIS snb rr invader pls!

which set of rings is the most interesting?

lotd makes sense?

Ads
User avatar
Gladiolix
Posts: 116

Re: Snb bis

Post#2 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:44 am

For my BO I will use in SnB (once I get the ranked jewel) 7sov+2Tri, 2genesis (or 1genesis+rough gunbad diamond) and anathema weapons. 8piece sov bonus is very good (aoe movement speed buff) but it works only half the time due to being buggy.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr84)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr83)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr82)

User avatar
CyunUnderis
Posts: 316
Contact:

Re: Snb bis

Post#3 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:59 am

chookette wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:15 am in a game 12 men, wb,

What is the BIS for snb and the BIS snb rr invader pls!

which set of rings is the most interesting?

lotd makes sense?
To me, BiS for S&B is full Sovereign because you will be tanky enough (no need to mix bonus) and you have a charge every 3mn. Perfect to help your team kite back or engage.

Around RR 6x-7x, you can mix Invader and Triumphant :
- Helm : Invader
- Shoulders : Triumphant
- Body : Triumphant
- Gloves : Triumphant
- Belt : Triumphant
- Boots : Invader
- Cloak : Triumphant
- Genesis Everlasting Fragment
- Genesis Everlasting Aspect (or Remnant - depending of what you need : Initiative or Wounds)
- Sentinel Jewelry for a 6% block (or 6% parry) or Triumphant Jewelry if you have a lot of crests.
- Invader Jewelry
- Sword : Sentry's Blade of Glory
- Shield : Shieldbearer's Pavise of Reverence

With this mix you have 2 Wounds bonus, 5% block bonus and a Reactionary proc and around 42% block.

User avatar
BluIzLucky
Posts: 477

Re: Snb bis

Post#4 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:20 am

Agree with Cyun, 8p is main sov is BIS, but personally would not get invader or triumphant for SM (since you don't need the ward for BIS if you have bloodlord), Vanq is very good and much cheaper than invader/triumph.

Redeye Helm (Gunbad)
Vanquisher Shoulders (355 crests)
Redeye Body (Gunbad)
Vanquisher Gloves (~100-200 gold on AH)
Vanquisher Belt (143 crests)
Vanquisher Boots (~100-200 gold on AH)
Redeye Cloak (Gunbad)
1st Jewel: Genesis Everlasting Remnant/Aspect (80 crests)
2nd: Genesis Everlasting Fragment (80 crests)
3rd: Sentinel jewelry (+6% block or parry if you also do 2H, CnT Influence)
4th: Rough Gunbad Diamond (~5 gold on AH)
Unseen Death Main hand (CnT Influence, gain 45 AP proc)
Sentry's Pavise of Reverence Shield (400 crests, I would not upgrade to Reverence until full sov)

If you don't have the Redeye Cloak, you can switch helm and body to Sentinel (so you have 3p sent) or vanquisher, then use either beastlord cloak (talis slot to get ~50 wounds) or Genesis Everlasting cloak, or a 2p lotd cloak+ring set instead of Gunbad diamond ring.

This setup will leave you a lot more crests and not a lot weaker.. so you can build towards both full main sov (SnB BIS) and 6p off sov (2H BIS or at least BIS for WW+ED).
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

chookette
Posts: 120

Re: Snb bis

Post#5 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:34 am

Thx a lot men

SuperStar
Posts: 388

Re: Snb bis

Post#6 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:39 am

If you have the game time imo skip the vanq invader

Use the ruin until sov.

chookette
Posts: 120

Re: Snb bis

Post#7 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:52 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:20 am Agree with Cyun, 8p is main sov is BIS, but personally would not get invader or triumphant for SM (since you don't need the ward for BIS if you have bloodlord), Vanq is very good and much cheaper than invader/triumph.

Redeye Helm (Gunbad)
Vanquisher Shoulders (355 crests)
Redeye Body (Gunbad)
Vanquisher Gloves (~100-200 gold on AH)
Vanquisher Belt (143 crests)
Vanquisher Boots (~100-200 gold on AH)
Redeye Cloak (Gunbad)
1st Jewel: Genesis Everlasting Remnant/Aspect (80 crests)
2nd: Genesis Everlasting Fragment (80 crests)
3rd: Sentinel jewelry (+6% block or parry if you also do 2H, CnT Influence)
4th: Rough Gunbad Diamond (~5 gold on AH)
Unseen Death Main hand (CnT Influence, gain 45 AP proc)
Sentry's Pavise of Reverence Shield (400 crests, I would not upgrade to Reverence until full sov)

If you don't have the Redeye Cloak, you can switch helm and body to Sentinel (so you have 3p sent) or vanquisher, then use either beastlord cloak (talis slot to get ~50 wounds) or Genesis Everlasting cloak, or a 2p lotd cloak+ring set instead of Gunbad diamond ring.

This setup will leave you a lot more crests and not a lot weaker.. so you can build towards both full main sov (SnB BIS) and 6p off sov (2H BIS or at least BIS for WW+ED).
You Can buy Genesis with Crest?

User avatar
BluIzLucky
Posts: 477

Re: Snb bis

Post#8 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:29 am

chookette wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:52 am You Can buy Genesis with Crest?
Not really, but if the choice in an ORvR bag is between 8 crests or 1 Genesis crest and it costs 10 gcs for 1 ring then the equivalent war crests cost is 80 (this is just a guidance number, Genesis are generally BIS so worthwhile getting regardless).

There's some other sources like Weekly SC event, guild coins and 5 from quests so you could get from those sources instead but would take a while since you'd need at least 4 genesis rings.

SuperStar wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:39 am If you have the game time imo skip the vanq invader

Use the ruin until sov.
Ruin is way below vanq, if you don't even want to spend ~500 crests on vanq to get a decent SnB set, then just play 2H in bloodlord until Sov.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
SuperStar
Posts: 388

Re: Snb bis

Post#9 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:55 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:29 am
chookette wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:52 am You Can buy Genesis with Crest?
Not really, but if the choice in an ORvR bag is between 8 crests or 1 Genesis crest and it costs 10 gcs for 1 ring then the equivalent war crests cost is 80 (this is just a guidance number, Genesis are generally BIS so worthwhile getting regardless).

There's some other sources like Weekly SC event, guild coins and 5 from quests so you could get from those sources instead but would take a while since you'd need at least 4 genesis rings.

SuperStar wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:39 am If you have the game time imo skip the vanq invader

Use the ruin until sov.
Ruin is way below vanq, if you don't even want to spend ~500 crests on vanq to get a decent SnB set, then just play 2H in bloodlord until Sov.
I cant check and i dont know it for sure. But i think full vanq set is far more expensive than 500warcrest.
And if you dont spent it you can get the full sov and invader shield just the same time when you ding rr78.

Sulorie
Posts: 6781

Re: Snb bis

Post#10 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:24 pm

SuperStar wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:55 am
BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:29 am
chookette wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:52 am You Can buy Genesis with Crest?
Not really, but if the choice in an ORvR bag is between 8 crests or 1 Genesis crest and it costs 10 gcs for 1 ring then the equivalent war crests cost is 80 (this is just a guidance number, Genesis are generally BIS so worthwhile getting regardless).

There's some other sources like Weekly SC event, guild coins and 5 from quests so you could get from those sources instead but would take a while since you'd need at least 4 genesis rings.

SuperStar wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:39 am If you have the game time imo skip the vanq invader

Use the ruin until sov.
Ruin is way below vanq, if you don't even want to spend ~500 crests on vanq to get a decent SnB set, then just play 2H in bloodlord until Sov.
I cant check and i dont know it for sure. But i think full vanq set is far more expensive than 500warcrest.
And if you dont spent it you can get the full sov and invader shield just the same time when you ding rr78.
You don't go full vanq, you mix with red-eye.
Dying is no option.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest