Recent Topics

Ads

If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Let's talk about... everything else
Gerv
Banned

Re: If you could change/add ONE thing to the game

Post#21 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:39 pm

AzdrubaelVect wrote:I would add a feature that gave a group or wb a bonus of some kind for the whole composition being one race. Would add a very thematic feel and look to engagements while opening up new opportunities for battle strategies on big and small scales. I think slightly counterbalancing the obvious disadvantage you may have by going mono race would be enough to encourage this. Perhaps a blanket buff across races, or unique buffs that more fit the historical and thematic traits of the race in specific. For example, orcs get the waggghhh buff or green tide buff or something. While maybe order can get blessing of sigmar or something.
Racial tactics exist in the game but some people think they are broken.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
AzdrubaelVect

Post#22 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Gerv wrote:
AzdrubaelVect wrote:I would add a feature that gave a group or wb a bonus of some kind for the whole composition being one race. Would add a very thematic feel and look to engagements while opening up new opportunities for battle strategies on big and small scales. I think slightly counterbalancing the obvious disadvantage you may have by going mono race would be enough to encourage this. Perhaps a blanket buff across races, or unique buffs that more fit the historical and thematic traits of the race in specific. For example, orcs get the waggghhh buff or green tide buff or something. While maybe order can get blessing of sigmar or something.
I wasn't aware. Are they via guild banner or something? How is it exactly people say they are broken?

Stophy22

Post#23 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:49 pm

TLDR:It would be cool if you get a bag in t4 you could have a chance to get the inferior loot in the place of medallions

(Gold bags give conq parts, with the alternative some odd amount of medallions, purple=subj, blue=genesis)

it would be cool to reach into a gold bag and pull out a subjugator weapons if you got a repeat conq part or a genesis fragment if you needed that.

Maybe it's unpopular opinion but kinda sucks to get repeat conq parts but I'm sure I'll have the white bag master race inform me I'm lucky to even get a gold bag and should be grateful.

But I enjoy the grind and bloodshed so I agree with the cosmetics but maybe not limited to only 6v6 for the pugs like myself out there
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

UndeadPatron

Post#24 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:58 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:An event where we do full open pvp: no factions, only people friendly to you are those in your group/guild.

Maybe call it Death Night? Khornemas? I dunno. But it would be wicked :D
Honestly, I would play the absolute hell out of that, just one big giant bloody moshpit, would be a ton of fun.
Eiry Asimgdalrr - MARA
Rickhart Tannhauser - KOTBS
Fitael - WL
Lariekl - SM
Rylha - WE

dansari

Post#25 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Gerv wrote:
"They" is very vague. Compare Centuries of Training for high elves with Run Away or Whazat Behind You for greenskins.
<Salt Factory>

Kragg

Post#26 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:My Sorc needs a Dark Pegasus

otherwise I'm pretty ok

and my little gobbo would be totally happy if he could ride a spider :D
Night Gobbo? :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Zaxxond

Post#27 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:23 pm

I would add a 30 sec immunity timer for slows after you've been hit with an ability that slows your speed.

Edit wording. I'm a BW. What do you expect.

boris20

Post#28 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:28 pm

Axerker wrote:Ability to preview item appearances (from chat, auction house, inventory, etc.).
this would be great
Choppa - Borazz

Ads
boris20

Post#29 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Rozackroo wrote:Remove pseudo mirrors and actually mirror everything.
or finally offer both sides all versions of the other side. essentially doubling the pool or classes to choose from.
Choppa - Borazz

Kragg

Post#30 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Some variation in damage skills for engineer. Physical dmg at times isn't getting me anywhere as sniper. :(
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance