Luuca

Re: Rvr in a nutshell

Post#12 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:37 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Your UI is too big.
That's what she said.

Scrilian

Post#13 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Haha, that's so funny! On the side note, overhealing aggro could be toned down a bit
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#14 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Luuca wrote:I was there, on my AM, in a 4 man with a WP, engineer, and Kotbs. The 2-handed Kotbs in the yellow pants that was freely harassing the players on the lord. I stood outside group healing while the engie would pull a group and the 9 or so order players standing out on the balcony would wipe the group he pulled. Rinse and repeat. We never tried to reset the lord as the renown gains from the free kills was way better than cheap punts or stunts.

I admit that 3 times we got pushed off the balcony, and I died twice - which was ok since I could turn in my 25 kill quest each time - and the process started all over.

So, to Hargrim's point, te destro players did a poor job of defending while on the keep lord. Period. End of thread.

Why you lying?? Your group was feedin us the entire time trying to reset lord and of course you will do that why not. I saw your engi on stairs pullin all the time tryiing to reset lord, those Kotbs where just feedin tryin to punt away people from room, we stood our ground in lord room killing anyone who gets in because we can't go out otherwise lord resets and that's what the enemy wants. So don't say you where not trying to reset lord on purpose cause u did, specially that engi on stairs with those pulls. Abusing a broken mechanic all day!!! but it's O-KAY! thanks for da RR, next time please don't try too hard to reset lord so we can move on do the next zone.
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Luuca

Post#15 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote:
Spoiler:
Luuca wrote:I was there, on my AM, in a 4 man with a WP, engineer, and Kotbs. The 2-handed Kotbs in the yellow pants that was freely harassing the players on the lord. I stood outside group healing while the engie would pull a group and the 9 or so order players standing out on the balcony would wipe the group he pulled. Rinse and repeat. We never tried to reset the lord as the renown gains from the free kills was way better than cheap punts or stunts.

I admit that 3 times we got pushed off the balcony, and I died twice - which was ok since I could turn in my 25 kill quest each time - and the process started all over.

So, to Hargrim's point, te destro players did a poor job of defending while on the keep lord. Period. End of thread.
Why you lying?? Your group was feedin us the entire time trying to reset lord and of course you will do that why not. I saw your engi on stairs pullin all the time tryiing to reset lord, those Kotbs where just feedin tryin to punt away people from room, we stood our ground in lord room killing anyone who gets in because we can't go out otherwise lord resets and that's what the enemy wants. So don't say you where not trying to reset lord on purpose cause u did, specially that engi on stairs with those pulls. Abusing a broken mechanic all day!!! but it's O-KAY! thanks for da RR, next time please don't try too hard to reset lord so we can move on do the next zone.
If you watch the video, the engineer is outside the door (near top of frame) on the same floor as the lord, not on any stairs nor using any broken mechanics trying to reset the lord. If you watch the video, you will see the KotBS being completely ignored by all except for AOE splash damage. If you watch the video, you will not see an order player on the small stairway. If you watch the video, you will see my AoE heal animation in the top left-hand side of the screen at the bottom of the wall. If you open your eyes and look beyond your indignant self serving viewpoint, you will also see that my party took no losses except for the 3 times in the hour+ someone in the keep actually thought to stop us. As for feeding, I believe the kill count for the session was well over 100 for us and less than 60 for you. If that's feeding, no wonder why destro is so damn thirsty. Sure you killed ungrouped pugs up top alongside us, but not very many.

Lindisfarne

Post#16 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Im confused how having enemies downstairs can result in the lord disappearing and resetting while its in the middle of a warband of destro?
Last edited by Lindisfarne on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

dtjror

Post#17 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Hargrim wrote:
damnyousuck wrote:Surely the players fault and not the shitty lord mechanics.
Yeah, that's mechanics fault a 50 ppl can't smack 1 enemy.
Hargrim, with all due respect, I think you need to look past "whose fault it is" and focus on the impact this (among other things, potentially) is having. You are certainly in a better position to confirm this, but from my own limited perspective and experience, outside of EU prime time the server is now pretty much a ghost-town. With very limited player numbers, it's nearly impossible to maintain the kind of coverage necessary to prevent a lord reset (assuming one can even get that far).

Obviously it's your server and you run it as you see fit, but it seems that there could come a point when the practical impact of the principled stance may be overpowering. Perhaps that point has come?

Fallenkezef

Post#18 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:44 pm

The devs are aware of these issues, lets wait and see what this weekend's patch has for us?
Alea iacta est

Ads
Chuggernaut

Post#19 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:44 pm

WOW, I'm Famous!
Nice video.
Iparty - Zealot
Chuggernaut - Chosen
Chuggly Choppa - Chosen
Shibiblet - Rune Priest
Blanche - KotBS
Canaduh -Slayer

Chuggernaut

Post#20 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote:

Final score was 245-45 in favor of order, in what world is that you farming us?
Last edited by Chuggernaut on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iparty - Zealot
Chuggernaut - Chosen
Chuggly Choppa - Chosen
Shibiblet - Rune Priest
Blanche - KotBS
Canaduh -Slayer