Recent Topics

Ads

why we can't level up fast

Let's talk about... everything else
Grobbok

why we can't level up fast

Post#1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:49 am

many new players are not useful in rvr fights till 40lv
and that why they need have 40lv as fast as possible, to have all skills, to have a fast mount and so on
but looks like devs have different look on it, coz now leveling is so LONG, BORING and HARD
that many players lost enjoying playing this game
if someone has just a few hours to play, and instead of playing with friends on rvr, he must doing quests alone,
yes alone, coz friends from guild can't help him even kill stupid mobs
how you want to have more ppl, more new happy players if at the beginnings of the game is so big a problem
tell me what I should say players who have 20lv and asking me for help, but I can't help them coz my level is too high?
you want to change this game for better, start from basic!
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Re: why we can't level up fast

Post#2 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:51 am

You can help them, take them to lowbie PvE dungeons in the Capital where character level 40 can play with character level 16 and help him level!

Afterlife92

Post#3 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 am

Can you please specify where are the dungeons ? I haven't played in a while so no clue.
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

Grobbok

Post#4 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:12 am

Hargrim wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:51 am You can help them, take them to lowbie PvE dungeons in the Capital where character level 40 can play with character level 16 and help him level!
why you forced ppl to play stupid, boring, long dungeon,
and for dungeon you need full party
He just needs help with epic quest in t3, is it so big problem for you to let 40lv help doing quests?
I see that you still can't see problems, still insist on yours
WHY we can't play with low levels? why it is so a big problem for you
do you think ppl will leave game if they hit 40lv? or if they get full gear? if yes, you are so wrong, pity

Hargrim
Developer

Post#5 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:14 am

Nobody force anybody to do anything. You got free will, use it how you want.

You can play with lowbies. You can't play instead of them killing everything for them.

Grobbok

Post#6 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:18 am

Hargrim wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:14 am Nobody force anybody to do anything. You got free will, use it how you want.

You can play with lowbies. You can't play instead of them killing everything for them.
WHY, WHY is so important for you, that they need to kill this mobs? and what if they can't?
is it so wrong to help ppl leveling?
how do you want to have new ppl in this game if you are blocking the ability to help them?
this has no sense

zgolec

Post#7 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:21 am

Yeh... Bags for rvr are designed for 40s as well... anything below is totally useless. But still lvling up is nerfed and nerfed over and over. Farm sites being sent to oblivion, level diff xp cap and so on.

Also argument about lowbie dungeons when whole game is based on 95% pvp endgame stuff and everyone try to reach there asap is kinda invalid...

Grobbok wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:12 am why you forced ppl to play stupid, boring, long dungeon,
and for dungeon you need full party
He just needs help with epic quest in t3, is it so big problem for you to let 40lv help doing quests?
I see that you still can't see problems, still insist on yours
WHY we can't play with low levels? why it is so a big problem for you
do you think ppl will leave game if they hit 40lv? or if they get full gear? if yes, you are so wrong, pity
Grobbok is right.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

daniilpb

Post#8 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:35 am

Leveling is a significant part of the game.
I must agree, that currently it looks really boring and even frustrating sometimes (I gave up leveling a lot of toons because of how hard progression can be, specifically when you are alone and there is no one to help you). But, from the other side, it was stated bazillion times that Devs want people to spend some time leveling and even doing PVE stuff, which, believe me, took them hell lot of time to develop - respect it or not.
Therefore, I think, it might be much more productive to propose how to make leveling much more interesting and entertaining than simple whine and angry fist shaking.
For me, I’d really like to see a huuuge increase of exp gain from quests. There are so many interesting quests out there, even PQs may be really exciting (I spent a lot of time doing them on Live and never regret it). So, it makes me really sad that it is muuuuch more productive to grind mobs with brains off than read interesting storylines and travel through magnificent world of Warhammer.
Last edited by daniilpb on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#9 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:37 am

daniilpb wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:35 am For me, I’d really like to see a huuuge increase of exp gain from quests. There are so many interesting quests out there, even PQs may be really exciting (I spent a lot of time doing them on Live and never regret it). So, it makes me really sad that it is muuuuch more productive to grind mobs with brains off than read interesting storylines and travel through magnificent world of Warhammer.

The recent increase of XP from NPCs being required for quests was not enough?

Grobbok

Post#10 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:52 am

Hargrim wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:37 am
daniilpb wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:35 am For me, I’d really like to see a huuuge increase of exp gain from quests. There are so many interesting quests out there, even PQs may be really exciting (I spent a lot of time doing them on Live and never regret it). So, it makes me really sad that it is muuuuch more productive to grind mobs with brains off than read interesting storylines and travel through magnificent world of Warhammer.

The recent increase of XP from NPCs being required for quests was not enough?
let ppl leveling as it was on live (old game), where being in a guild means something, where your guildmates can help
where you can farm mobs on the arena in IC if you want to (it was so good time there, I met many nice people there)
but you took mobs away, why? why was it so wrong to farming mobs there?