Recent Topics

Ads

last hit win?

Let's talk about... everything else
Kaduin

last hit win?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:28 am

I was farming Talisman fragments and encounter an A$$hole standing beside me and steal last hit,
and more annoying thing is he won the PQ roll :twisted: :x :x

Ads
Synacy

Re: last hit win?

Post#2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:35 am

The loot-system in this game is carried on from live. If you are not in a party (grouped with the player), whomever gets the last hit will be able to loot from the corpse of the NPC. If you are in a party with the player, the last hit will not matter and both players have the ability to loot. This however doesn't affect PQ rolls.
Yeah, I used to be that witch elf named Fun

Quillog

Post#3 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:52 am

If someone is kill stealing use the ingame report tool to report him.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf

zgolec

Post#4 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:14 am

Had similiar situation when i was farming champs in 22ch. Rep to gm they will warn guy...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:28 am

In PvP it is most dmg wins. For some reason it is different in pve.
Dying is no option.

Tesq

Post#6 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:07 pm

Synacy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:35 am The loot-system in this game is carried on from live. If you are not in a party (grouped with the player), whomever gets the last hit will be able to loot from the corpse of the NPC. If you are in a party with the player, the last hit will not matter and both players have the ability to loot. This however doesn't affect PQ rolls.
Na you wrong in live who had the first hit get the loot regardless which was the last one to kill asked that to be changed multiple time exept on bl bosses but had no luck, i hate stealers too