Recent Topics

Ads

Solo Queue Tier List (Destro) - Updates in work

Let's talk about... everything else
bctakhy

Re: Solo Queue Tier List (Destro)

Post#31 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:56 pm

Magus, sorc and mSH will be allways lower tier. You chances of win are low playing one of these class simple as if the other DPS is one of listed, u are done without HD

Ads
dshdf

Post#32 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:15 pm

Manatikik wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:49 pm mSH is arguably the second best DPS for Des 6v6 due to it’s insane utility (I still don’t understand how people deluded themselves into thinking it doesn’t have great utility), great AoE pressure (most pug healers are garbage and don’t understand their role vs their partnered healer so **** dies too fast), and it’s ungodly mobility. A mSH should NEVER die in solo CW; if they do it’s a huge misplay by the SH (this is the only class that can say this in the game though there are definitely harder classes than others to die on).
mSH may shine in right group, but soloq 6v6 is another world. Most likely you wont have armor or heal debuff of soft targets, most likely you will spend lots of time in roots (coz your healer simply wont cleance it), mSH AA is borked atm so your ST is lower than it should be atm, you actual gameplay in a lots of matches gonna be: check if enemy has rDPS > check if enemy healers know what detaunt is > just jump around for few min until you have m4 and try to oneshot someone.
Yes , im exaggerating, but lets say 50% of solorankeds are "alone vs world" game in which msh aint good enough, but yeah, you actlly cant die.

Ototo

Post#33 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:31 am

ziomek wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:55 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:08 pm
Bozzax wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:52 pm
Or mebbe this is not a 6v6 thread and mebbe the dd doks of solo q fail to impress at all ;)

Sure one or two are good but imho mrd, we are better
I'm 100% with you in this: Mele DoKs/WPs are as good as their pocket healer. You need to give away such a huge amount of defensive slots to become a subpar DPS that I can't hardly understand their uses.

3rd rezzer he said? In the middle of the fight and in the front line?? Are people serious?? :D :D

Support healer? Lifetaps? Barely able to keep him/herself alive if a DPS Swordmaster/Black Ork focus them?? Using healer Morales in any othe player than him/herself?? :D :D :D

I'm gonna give them that they are the 2nd most surviving DPS class of the game, just below DPS Shamman/AM, but also the 2nd worst DPS class.
yet again you show how little you know. do you even play the game? dps dok dmg is v good, you have literally no idea how good the dps and lifetaps can be.

Luckily no1 listens to you at this point i think :roll:
Sure. They top dmg charts next to WLs or Choppas...

As said, you HAVE TO give 3x support to the class and still will be easier to simply bring a Choppa, that will require the same tending, do more damage, bring the same debuffs and a lot more tools.

Say whatever you want, but a DPS is not a healer.
Spoiler:

snackeyboy

Post#34 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:52 am

I wont hop on the DPS argument for now, as i think the list for DPS is alright as it is at the current state of the game.
Could potentially switch mSquig with Mara, but both are realy good tbh and i would give the edge to the mara usually.

To ranged squig above other rdps: its only for the heal debuff.
You could argue that Magus has INSANE burst potential and Sorc has high burst and faster rotations, but overall the healdebuff in combination with his other tools work out better in that type of enviroment from what ive seen so far.

But instead of discussing DPS too much, lets Discuss BO vs BG a bit more for this time.
I actually lack data in regards of the BG's maximal potential damage output, and the peak burst damage of both classes with high end gear.
So far i based off BO's higher rating purely on its damage output which is honestly insane on high level rr+gear.
I havent seen any BG doing nearly as much damage overall, so i am actually quite curious if some high end dps BG could provide data in this regard.

I would prefer data from higher end team 6v6 scoreboards, comparison numbers alone would do.

Sulorie

Post#35 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:47 am

Ototo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:31 am

yet again you show how little you know. do you even play the game? dps dok dmg is v good, you have literally no idea how good the dps and lifetaps can be.

As said, you HAVE TO give 3x support to the class and still will be easier to simply bring a Choppa, that will require the same tending, do more damage, bring the same debuffs and a lot more tools.

Melee dok just need the same support as any other melee dd.
What tools a choppa brings? Their pull is useless in this sc unless you are already dominating the enemy, because it gives punt immunity to the enemy tanks and your own tanks will hate you for it.
Dying is no option.

Nidwin

Post#36 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:10 am

I did 2 on my Magus.

First went well (vs BW + Engie), had a pew pew SH on my side and my tank knew how to properly guard my focussed arse when needed (BG).

Second one did not went well as I faced a WL + slayer duo with jumping jack flash SM. I was also told by my team to stop queuing for solo ranked as Magus is trash.

I consider myself done with this.
Just my 2 cents for the record and to warn any Magus player that it seems we aren't that welcome.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

snackeyboy

Post#37 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:52 am

Its simply for the reason that there are usually better picks for dps in this type of enviroment.

That said, Magus can work if you put the time in, learn how to stay alive and got the gear/rr to pull it off. His burst rotation is HEAVY with full stacks, and the right build. I would not recommend AOE builds, you will have a hard time using those.

When playing rDPS you usually already putting you in a slight disadvantage at this gamemode. This, and the lack of decent Magus players is propably the reason for its bad rep. Even though its not a bad class overall if done correctly.

I wouldnt say theyre not welcome, i honestly like good Magi that are able to delete enemies. A well geared Magus could be propably placed around mid-high B-Tier if theres a capable player using it.

Ototo

Post#38 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:48 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:47 am
Ototo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:31 am

Melee dok just need the same support as any other melee dd.
What tools a choppa brings? Their pull is useless in this sc unless you are already dominating the enemy, because it gives punt immunity to the enemy tanks and your own tanks will hate you for it.
Knockdown, AoE snare, reduce cooldowns, 100% crit rate. Cause is a damn DPS, not an hybrid. Every mastery path has useful tools, not just GtdC, skill that you should definitely not spec for scenario as main focus, but that you can still do cause it can be useful, and cause you are not restricted to ONE mastery path with one DoT, one increase to armor pen to handle the subpar damage, one tactic focused in exactly the same point, the only true DPS utility of a third tactic to debuff heal, and the other stuff in the tree that is not worth a slot, like attaching a jolt to a RNG based skill covenant that is pretty much pointless in every scenario that you aren't dominating completely. Not even get me started in what Mara, mSH, hell even WEs, can bring to that same slot.

So, one freaking debuff to heals and survivability is all mDoK has to offer. Fact is that if you survive the initial rotation and/or detaunt a mDoK, they can be hitting you pointlessly all they want. Try to detaunt and survive a focused Choppa... For Christ sake, I don't even know why I have to tell you this when you currently know it.
Spoiler:

Ads
ziomek

Post#39 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Ototo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:48 pm
Knockdown, AoE snare, reduce cooldowns, 100% crit rate. Cause is a damn DPS, not an hybrid. Every mastery path has useful tools, not just GtdC, skill that you should definitely not spec for scenario as main focus, but that you can still do cause it can be useful, and cause you are not restricted to ONE mastery path with one DoT, one increase to armor pen to handle the subpar damage, one tactic focused in exactly the same point, the only true DPS utility of a third tactic to debuff heal, and the other stuff in the tree that is not worth a slot, like attaching a jolt to a RNG based skill covenant that is pretty much pointless in every scenario that you aren't dominating completely. Not even get me started in what Mara, mSH, hell even WEs, can bring to that same slot.

So, one freaking debuff to heals and survivability is all mDoK has to offer. Fact is that if you survive the initial rotation and/or detaunt a mDoK, they can be hitting you pointlessly all they want. Try to detaunt and survive a focused Choppa... For Christ sake, I don't even know why I have to tell you this when you currently know it.
dps dok = dps with emergency offheal. no1 said it was 'healer' so stop strawman. it has amazing offheals which is why it is used vs asw/wl comps (huge burst). aoe snare is what a bg brings, kd is what tanks bring, reduce cd a bo can bring. can a choppa bring aoe hd on multiple people?

your contempt for dps dok is a bit strange as all the tryhard premades are using it in 6v6 which sorta shows you have no idea how useful it is. why are legion of boom not using a choppa? maybe u should speak to simtex and ask to let him inv ur choppa to their next 6v6 :lol:

Ototo

Post#40 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:54 pm

ziomek wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 pm
dps dok = dps with emergency offheal. no1 said it was 'healer' so stop strawman. it has amazing offheals which is why it is used vs asw/wl comps (huge burst). aoe snare is what a bg brings, kd is what tanks bring, reduce cd a bo can bring. can a choppa bring aoe hd on multiple people?

your contempt for dps dok is a bit strange as all the tryhard premades are using it in 6v6 which sorta shows you have no idea how useful it is. why are legion of boom not using a choppa? maybe u should speak to simtex and ask to let him inv ur choppa to their next 6v6 :lol:
Underlines: Please, tell me more about how I'm the one using a logical fallacy...

Bold: To let me get this straight, you are bringing a BOrk, a BG, mDoK aka the one trick pony, I presume 2x healer, and what are you using the 6th slot for? Cause you are still missing a lot of tools. Sure it works for ganking 6 with comms vs 1-3 randoms... like every other class.

You are pretty much saying that in ranked solo scenario, we are not speaking of RvR ganking, you are reduced to mele train, only possible situation where mDoK can shine, which is sad and false. Sorcs, Engis, and Magi can insanely burst, and bring powerful debuffs like Coordinated Fire.

Btw, now everything seems to go different, cause I was straight forward attacked for saying that mDoK damage is subpar, and nobody have had the balls to repeat that its damage is very good anymore, cause it's a freaking lie. Now is all "it has this utility", well, so does a real DPS, the only thing being AoE heal debuff, that you can still get from DPSs in the target they are attacking, or are you supposed to AoE debuff to single target attack?

Bring damage chart of similar level mDoK and true DPS proving me wrong. For the time being I call me out of this. Bye

PS: And had to reread again about the cooldown and BOrk... please be my guest and read what the Choppa skill does...
Spoiler: