Recent Topics

Ads

Any chance for pugs vs pugs in Cities?

Let's talk about... everything else
heybaws

Re: Any chance for pugs vs pugs in Cities?

Post#81 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:34 pm

There is 30 minutes q timer, with order being outnumbered most of the time. Now keeping that in mind, can any order pug overmind explain to me why he can't wait like 10 minutes untill all destro premades go in before entering the que on his scout shadow warrior? You can even check if destro premades guilds are in or not with checking it through friends list window. Solution is here, yet you asking for more.
Now to the "unwanted classes" point. Literally all order premade guilds are looking for competent AM, you can see on thundercats recruitment page that they are looking for engineer. Witch hunters and shadow warriors are used in smallscale groups, it shouldnt be that hard for finding a grp on any order class, stop being so dramatic about this please.

Ads
geezereur

Post#82 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:53 am

Another city I did not get into cause to many destro....

Tillbeast

Post#83 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:51 am

God knows why so much order pugs. A 6/6/6/6 order warband with white lions and bright wizards is unbeatable if played right. You can even swap the bright wizards for slayers and go full melee it will not matter. Guess they waiting for devs to boost order tanks so they have the 3 best classes out of the 4 archtypes.

Telen
Suspended

Post#84 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:17 pm

If there were pug cities i suspect it would end up like the 6v6 and ranked fiascos. The truth is pres dont want to fight each other really. They may even think they do but not after a few losses.

kok

Post#85 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 pm

heybaws wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:34 pm There is 30 minutes q timer, with order being outnumbered most of the time. Now keeping that in mind, can any order pug overmind explain to me why he can't wait like 10 minutes untill all destro premades go in before entering the que on his scout shadow warrior?
There are premade destro wb that que at 25 min and only get in at 5min mark . It must have been a nerve racking experience.
Why do you think they complain?
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

bossabe

Post#86 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:13 pm

dumb/noob question : what is the "REAL" difference between pug and organized ?

Vayra

Post#87 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:34 pm

bossabe wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:13 pm dumb/noob question : what is the "REAL" difference between pug and organized ?
Depends on definitions, but the clearest one is that pugs are solo players who queued for the city solo. While organized wbs are pre-formed and queue as a full warband, with everyone on voice comms, typically from the same guild/alliance.

There's a few more levels between that where for example you might have what is essentially a pug that just grouped up before queuing to ensure a proper warband balance, but no more. Or some where you have some people on voice. What you count as a pug and what you count as organized depends on where you want to draw the line.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

kok

Post#88 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:50 pm

bossabe wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:13 pm dumb/noob question : what is the "REAL" difference between pug and organized ?
Easy
Any Warband that destroy my 12 men +12 pug WB is organized.
Any Warband that we destroy within 2min is a pug.
(Note that there is no timing for getting destroyed)
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Ads
heybaws

Post#89 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:57 am

kok wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 pm
heybaws wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:34 pm There is 30 minutes q timer, with order being outnumbered most of the time. Now keeping that in mind, can any order pug overmind explain to me why he can't wait like 10 minutes untill all destro premades go in before entering the que on his scout shadow warrior?
There are premade destro wb that que at 25 min and only get in at 5min mark . It must have been a nerve racking experience.
Why do you think they complain?
And what premade you talking about?

Panodil

Post#90 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:17 am

Something is strange with q system for sure. We at least know that people who q first dont get first in line. We as alliance q 1s after it opens and still wait 15-20 for pop. Others q 10 min after us and get in before.
I would not mind if we would at least fight 2-2-2 wb when we w as full wb. Stomp is getting a bit boring, ofc font want to lose, but at least get fight.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage