Recent Topics

Ads

How is 12 hour KV good for the game?

Let's talk about... everything else
sjemen

Re: How is 12 hour KV good for the game?

Post#11 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:59 pm

first time in a long time there was actual fun in the lakes instead of just rushing to 2 stars and sieging and looking at each others from keep walls. more of this please.
shmemsy 82 IB sjem 75 WP sjembem 70 ENG shmem WH 67 sjemo 68 WL sjemsy 64 BW fatsjem 59 SLAY shmoom 52 AM sjemsjem 53 RP smemz 43 KotBSsjemel 59 SW
shmemz 68 SH sjemz 64 SHM sjemppa 48 BOsjemmy 50 CHP ssjemm 43 MAR

Ads
ravezaar

Post#12 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:15 pm

agree with Sjemen, there was actully fighting in the lakes or lake in this case
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

carthagerising

Post#13 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:43 am

yeah Kv was a lot of fun. After so many sieges its nice to have a lot of actual fighting in the zone and to be able to join different guild premades through the time the zone was open.

I wonder if the op is 80, if not then he should of been happy bathing in the 10s, if not 100s of thousands of renown that was generated during this zones time. There is more to the game than just bags and there is actually a game that can be enjoyed outside of the gear progression, as important as that is.

Huge battles, enjoying the community and the various figures that make it what it is and the ultimate conclusion of an epic back and forth made KV very enjoyable and if you cant see anything but bags then perhaps this game isnt for you.

Now if we could make the next day long zone praag thatd be even better :)
Carthage 91 Chosen
Macedonia 83 Kotbs

nuadarstark

Post#14 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:10 am

I agree with the folks here, yesterday's KV double 5 star was a ton of fun. The game is about more than just a bags from zone flips and cities, I'm surprised by the amount of people in the game who actually don't enjoy fighting at all (you could see "throw it" messages in Region or T4 on Order side before you Destro folks even got 4 star keep).

In the end, right before the fort our alli Discord was just booming with laughter as we tried to whip up Order for last rolling over the zone, lamenting that there are 2 new factions fighting against us (Warcamp Campers & City Loggers).

I do agree with Carthage though, let's pick a different zone next time, KV doesn't offer much as far as maneuvers go.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Justicedelivers

Post#15 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:46 am

Personally, i agree with most of the above guys here, that double 5* was fun, much of RvR happening, many wipes for both sides but definitely fun.

Its nice to see dedication and stubborness from both sides for victory; it is what makes this game enjoyable.

Whoever plays this game for crests,easy life and wants to throw zones can kindly log off already, go hug your gfs, enjoy dinner or whatever and let others enjoy game the way they want.
Aillune

TreefAM

Post#16 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:47 am

If order dares to push Black Crag....

nuadarstark

Post#17 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:50 am

TreefAM wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:47 am If order dares to push Black Crag....
Yeah no I'm not doing 12 hours in BC, I think I'd just log off at that point, hate that freaking zone.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

kok

Post#18 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:47 pm

SHould have a kill quest that give invader/Royal .
That way, people will invested in 24hr KV
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Ads
losvtranse

Post#19 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:56 pm

That KV was the nice way to kill your spirit, what an absolute swamp that was. For a first two hours it was fun, but then it just became boredoom. Though i must admit that the cause of it could be that i play the class probably far from optimal for these kind of things (we)

Acamano

Post#20 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:44 pm

I'm all for any method, idea, or plan that would allow me to earn royal crests (outside of 1 and 2 from a zone bag) in any other possible way than city... If the devs wanted us to help them with their code I'd do that instead of **** city. I'd wash my dog's butt to earn crests over city. Anything but that stupid sc lol. But since royal crests can only really be gained from city, I will continue to city log and pretend I care at all about anything besides the gold bag lol. Once the devs come out and admit that contribution is all random, I'll prolly just solo que afk haha.
Point is who cares about KV or anything in RVR when the outcome is just shitty city hahahaha