Recent Topics

Ads

MSH -

Let's talk about... everything else
JarlBerzirk

Re: MSH -

Post#81 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Play NA prime time. Its still a **** show for destro. 150 order to 40 destro. Just because your perspective of the game is negative doesn't mean everyone else's is either.

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#82 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Spoiler:
Jabba wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm
Hardkoar wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:10 pm Look man, there's whining for no reason and then there's concern for improper balance.

I get it, it's fun to play an op class, I'm sure BW's loved their dots stacking during launch too.
PvP games only function when people on both sides feel like playing, and no one feels like playing when one side is being favored for no reason.

Frankly I don't even remember the last time Order pushed a keep/fort on EU, how long has it been, 2 weeks? 3? It's a constant faceroll from destro, the same destro that wasn't happy to faceroll the map and complained they wanted to faceroll Forts too.

So please let's separate whining from real issues.
Nothing to do with balance, just numbers.

Potato PoTato.

Jabba

Post#83 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:21 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:34 pm
Spoiler:
Jabba wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm
Hardkoar wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:10 pm Look man, there's whining for no reason and then there's concern for improper balance.

I get it, it's fun to play an op class, I'm sure BW's loved their dots stacking during launch too.
PvP games only function when people on both sides feel like playing, and no one feels like playing when one side is being favored for no reason.

Frankly I don't even remember the last time Order pushed a keep/fort on EU, how long has it been, 2 weeks? 3? It's a constant faceroll from destro, the same destro that wasn't happy to faceroll the map and complained they wanted to faceroll Forts too.

Nothing to do with balance, just numbers.

Potato PoTato.
Let's assume 20 people attacking something on one side, against 30 people attacking something on the other, you think those 20 people's output should be increased to match that of the 30? Simply because they are 20?

That's balance to you?

The fact that the 30 people do more damage than the 20, is nothing to do with balance, and everything to do with numbers.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

zulnam

Post#84 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Grunbag wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 am
Foltestik wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:39 am
Neverever wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:50 am

No the screen shot is not solo kill. Pet doesn't count as another player. The screen shot clearly says that the trainer was concurrently attacked by another player. So it's just fake numbers.
was testing it again, and it never write "solo kill" if youo are killing it with pet do it right now like 4x times

if sameone helps you dont get that result chat (tested now)
Grunbag wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:00 am

Squig pet and WL Pet receive 25% of your heals with a tactic .
thats so shuty tacktick noone will use it (maybee if 50% ) but now ...
I asked for feedback about this tactic , no one bothered testing it and give a constructed feedback . So for me it’s good as it is and we will be able to look into ABM soon
Perhaps an argument could be made here that the Balance team could use some volunteer testers, if you're unhappy with that outcome. People that would be willing, when told, to look into specifics for you and come back with some results.

Personally, I wouldn't slot a tactic to heal my pet, even if it was 50% of heals. Tactic slots are a very big commodity and there's just too many other good choices.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#85 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:01 pm

zulnam wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:52 pm
Grunbag wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 am
I asked for feedback about this tactic , no one bothered testing it and give a constructed feedback . So for me it’s good as it is and we will be able to look into ABM soon
Perhaps an argument could be made here that the Balance team could use some volunteer testers, if you're unhappy with that outcome. People that would be willing, when told, to look into specifics for you and come back with some results.

Personally, I wouldn't slot a tactic to heal my pet, even if it was 50% of heals. Tactic slots are a very big commodity and there's just too many other good choices.
We have volunteer testers, but they primarily test functionality, not provide feedback on efficacy. That's something we prefer to gather from a large volunteer playerbase of testers rather than a small privileged group of players who get to see it first.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Neverever

Post#86 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:12 pm

Obviously, you are not able to go further than parroting it is OP. In what way and how it is overperforming is still a mystery.. The only point you put forth was a screenshot with training dummy numbers which turned out not correct in the first place. The fact you keep parroting MSH is OP and you can't really present in what ways and how still proves you only a whiner. Feel free to whine even more.

Twyxx

Post#87 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm

Recent 6v6 vs MSH comp:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/821022483

Didn’t feel that insane to play against.

Rapzel

Post#88 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Twyxx wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm Recent 6v6 vs MSH comp:

NA vs. EU LUL

Ads
Andack

Post#89 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Twyxx wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm Recent 6v6 vs MSH comp:

Yeah, they dont understand the flat dps of the squig...

lyncher12

Post#90 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:24 pm

is msh finally killing rdps with no fs and 6k wounds in a kd like wl has done forever?