Recent Topics

Ads

[WH/WE] Kisses proccing off thrown dagger but blessed bullets not of pistol

Let's talk about... everything else
Atropik

Re: [WH/WE] Kisses proccing off thrown dagger but blessed bullets not of pistol

Post#21 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:48 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:13 am I like the order side because I like playing on the good side but regarding classes it's not even close. With evenly skilled people on both sides they stomp order into the ground.

My 2 cents.
The evil stays stronk here.As a good side supporter you should overcome this! xddd
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
Hastykrasty

Post#22 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:12 pm

Atropik wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:42 pm Could be an option for devs but going that way means Treachery/Judgement tree will become complete garbage for both classes.
I don't think so, but it will open up spec diversity for sure.
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

Atropik

Post#23 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:03 pm

Hastykrasty wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:12 pm I don't think so, but it will open up spec diversity for sure.
Diversity ends here

With core FC you dont need anything else, you can go 1/1, soloroam, ranked, 6/6 even wb play. You only lose BaL, which is something extra on top to deal with light-armored soloers mostly, and some tooltip damage on torment, so who cares. With 6 sov. + 70rr you can even reach Sanctified Oil.
Nicelook | Obey

balvor877
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:34 pm

Atropik wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:42 pm
balvor877 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:14 pm classic destro player... playing an overpowered class and thinks everything is ok because you know... he is only winning because of his awesome skills, not an op class, lol...

so what was your argumentation again? none? I see...
Yeah, thx God you came and cleared this out, now I see....
You are welcome... now tell me where that stuff is on Order side:

e.g. the Shaman detaunt tactic or Mork says stop, the wounds tactic for choppas/blorcs, far more dual wield classes with fast weapons with insane proccing rate and free parry bonus, a class that gives extra damage on the next hit for the whole group on top of this, marauder with fetch and a lot of nice abilities to cripple and debuff enemies and a selfhot on top, a magus with pure magic damage which is far better than the engi because everybody is stacking armor, aoe knock down on WE, a BG with insane magic resistances, to name a few. Where is that stuff on order side? Right, it's not there.

You cant? Maybe stfu for a second.

Sofong

Post#25 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:42 pm

wh/we are perfectly fine for small scale/solo play.

Atropik

Post#26 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:06 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:34 pm You are welcome... now tell me where that stuff is on Order side:

e.g. the Shaman detaunt tactic or Mork says stop, the wounds tactic for choppas/blorcs, far more dual wield classes with fast weapons with insane proccing rate and free parry bonus, a class that gives extra damage on the next hit for the whole group on top of this, marauder with fetch and a lot of nice abilities to cripple and debuff enemies and a selfhot on top, a magus with pure magic damage which is far better than the engi because everybody is stacking armor, aoe knock down on WE, a BG with insane magic resistances, to name a few. Where is that stuff on order side? Right, it's not there.

No. I would like to read more about aoe knock down on WE, dual wield classes with insane proccing rate and other staff, plz give.
Nicelook | Obey

Jabba

Post#27 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Teinhala wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:59 am I play both classes. As for me they have different gameplay, but both interesting. I like WH burst spec, is really good.
Get out of here with your post that doesn't have a single rant about how the other side has something OP that should be nerfed. No-one here wants to read something like that. /s

This is a thread for the mentally and mechanically challenged to rave and rage against each other about things that most of them don't even understand.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Jabba

Post#28 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:33 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:34 pm
balvor877 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:14 pm classic destro player... playing an overpowered class and thinks everything is ok because you know... he is only winning because of his awesome skills, not an op class, lol...

This is maybe my favourite post I've read recently, for all the wrong reasons.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
Naelar

Post#29 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:46 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:34 pm

I don't know how you manage to play at all with the deck stacked so severely against you. My condolences.

Sulorie

Post#30 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:04 pm

I sense this thread is a bait to find out, who managed to move their character but struggles at using skills, combined with zero clue about how enemy skills are working. A successful bait, indeed.
Dying is no option.