Let's talk about... everything else
boomcat
Suspended

Re: Reroll destro

Post#31 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:23 am

agemennon675 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:48 am
boomcat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:44 am
agemennon675 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:36 am

Did the same years ago grass was really green on the other side, was losing %95 of my scs at tier4, now I am winning %95 on the better player side(!). Guess I learned 2 play xd or its just superior destro players carrying me all the time who knows
stop trolling man.. its Sunday.
Not trolling, I was playing both sides since forever, now I almost always play on destro, I have 0 intention of trolling, its just my advice to good players who suffer because they didnt pick a meta order class and suffering. Just switch sides and enjoy
you know there are "meta" classes on both sides? because i find it pretty trollish to say, oh just switch sides to destro then you win 95% of the time. while all destro crying on forums about loosing.. ye :P cant be taken serious mate. both sides cry.. destro just have better "meta" for city, while order has it for keeps/forts.. so as i told him play what you find fun.. the grass is not greener on either sides.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
Naelar

Post#32 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:26 am

Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:04 pm
Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:17 pm you dont seem to address the fact that destro wins almost all of the RvR pairings including city sieges which is how you get top end gear. Your solution is to form a wh and pick people off small scale because you KNOW that winning straight forward rvr battles is not a reliable option for order. Not being a snowflake, just stating that I think it will be easier to gear a destro toon.
This is the truth right here. The inconvenient truth that everyone on the server knows.

If you want gear and to progress your character (**** IMAGINE RIGHT, I PLAY GAMES TO WASTE TIME COMPLETELY AND 0 SENSE OF PROGRESSION OR FUN LMAO, THIS IS MY JOBBBBB RIGHT?) You go destro, It is ez mode. You get your gear quicker, get to feel powerful sooner, all the while you are putting in less effort and exposed to less grief than Order.

L2p? Yeah I learned that one side is just better, so I learned to play that side. Humans go the path of least resistance, it is up to the dev team to create that resistance. Not the players to go against their own self interest in the name of "server greater good" when the majority of people playing now adays have day jobs and can't no life this game like it is 2008.

Wake up.
Where was all this whining about population imbalnace 6 months ago? When order was pushing IC all the time, in some cases faster than the cooldown for the city so it would reset the campaign instead of a siege. I know, because I was part of that zerg... er.... 'realm pride'.
Stop your whining. the balance will swing back to Order as it has done before.

Asherdoom

Post#33 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:39 am

yeah i recall 2 years ago white lions pounceshotting everyone plus order pushin IC all the time (basically situation right now but inverted roles) Stop whining and makle your own guild to push in rvr if you are worried about it. complaining in forum wont resolve anything.

vastou

Post#34 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:54 am

Rerolling from any side is first about a mental : (EU time line, during 9pm to midnight)

Do you like to attack all the time forts ? Even after loosing, doing it again and again (Destro)?
Do you like to wait afk in wc / defending wall waiting for attackers again and again ? (order)

its a summary , its mainly like that.
Its actually easier orders's side to up & stuff.

- Scenario are poping faster because there are more players on destro side, meaning faster progression 1-40
- Defense ticks bag are much easier to get since destro always attacks and order waiting to counter attack
- Destro has many (but always need) tank & heal, orders lack always these classes, so playing one will always lead your to good spot on any wb, even low geared one.

But what ever the side, both have awesome classes , its just about leadership perhaps, idk

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#35 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:16 pm

Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:04 pm
Teek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:17 pm you dont seem to address the fact that destro wins almost all of the RvR pairings including city sieges which is how you get top end gear. Your solution is to form a wh and pick people off small scale because you KNOW that winning straight forward rvr battles is not a reliable option for order. Not being a snowflake, just stating that I think it will be easier to gear a destro toon.
This is the truth right here. The inconvenient truth that everyone on the server knows.

If you want gear and to progress your character (**** IMAGINE RIGHT, I PLAY GAMES TO WASTE TIME COMPLETELY AND 0 SENSE OF PROGRESSION OR FUN LMAO, THIS IS MY JOBBBBB RIGHT?) You go destro, It is ez mode. You get your gear quicker, get to feel powerful sooner, all the while you are putting in less effort and exposed to less grief than Order.

L2p? Yeah I learned that one side is just better, so I learned to play that side. Humans go the path of least resistance, it is up to the dev team to create that resistance. Not the players to go against their own self interest in the name of "server greater good" when the majority of people playing now adays have day jobs and can't no life this game like it is 2008.

Wake up.
Out of curiosity. What classes you play in both realms?

Foltestik

Post#36 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:17 pm

hmm and i and my guild roll to order from destro :D
just to enjoy AAO and city

agemennon675

Post#37 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:26 pm

boomcat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:23 am
boomcat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:44 am

stop trolling man.. its Sunday.
Not trolling, I was playing both sides since forever, now I almost always play on destro, I have 0 intention of trolling, its just my advice to good players who suffer because they didnt pick a meta order class and suffering. Just switch sides and enjoy
you know there are "meta" classes on both sides? because i find it pretty trollish to say, oh just switch sides to destro then you win 95% of the time. while all destro crying on forums about loosing.. ye :P cant be taken serious mate. both sides cry.. destro just have better "meta" for city, while order has it for keeps/forts.. so as i told him play what you find fun.. the grass is not greener on either sides.
Destro non-meta compositions perform better than order non-meta comps, you can bring anything to a warband/party, almost any class has great aoe spec boosted by 2 cooldown reducers while order players hardly ever get a SM even in organised city warbands while I get CD reducers randomly all the time because choppa BO's are everwhere, even 2h tanks offer better aoe pressure and aoe is king in City/Fort/RvR/even in scs because some of them 18v18 fights. Now, while these alone does not guarantee a win against an organised group its easier to set up and use/play. Its just my experience playing the game, not trying to call for nerfs/buffs anything. I just said OP did the right choice.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

boomcat
Suspended

Post#38 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:31 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:26 pm
boomcat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:23 am

Destro non-meta compositions perform better than order non-meta comps, you can bring anything to a warband/party, almost any class has great aoe spec boosted by 2 cooldown reducers while order players hardly ever get a SM even in organised city warbands while I get CD reducers randomly all the time because choppa BO's are everwhere, even 2h tanks offer better aoe pressure and aoe is king in City/Fort/RvR/even in scs because some of them 18v18 fights. Now, while these alone does not guarantee a win against an organised group its easier to set up and use/play. Its just my experience playing the game, not trying to call for nerfs/buffs anything. I just said OP did the right choice.
so who are you saying performing best in deffence on keeps/forts `? aye no lies. its order. what content do we see most ? aye keeps/forts.. so that means more rewards. destro wins most citys. yes. but many destro players dont even get into city.. where order can just solo queue and get in. it may be a lose, but its still some rewards. so.. there is meta on both sides. when i was in thundercats, we won our citys. when i was in TUP we son our citys. so potatoe potatoe `
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
Drednes

Post#39 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:54 pm

ill not say l2p if you were not in a guild then no point in telling you because you never did
(if you are in one ignore)
ill just say...how weak willed destro have always had the advantage if we dont kick them harder then we wont win and sure as **** the devs wont revert the change or buff lacking order classes god forbid
meh...if you were a ranged pug nothing was lost (if not ignore this also)

vastou

Post#40 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:35 pm

order really think that destro has better winrate on city due to classes balances :D ? such a joke ...

I dont think that way, I really think that the problem comes from playstyle (the one enjoying attack, the one enjoying defending /waiting on walls allday lol) leaderships and mentality of faction.
In destro mentality is very chill, attacking like good chaos & waaaagh! playstyle, we dont expect much except having fun.
Maybe mentality push people to change faction