Recent Topics

Ads

LIVE Q&A: Drop your questions here!

Let's talk about... everything else
xennian

Re: LIVE Q&A: Drop your questions here!

Post#91 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:43 pm

Also if its allowed to have another question/post:

Any way to reintroduce T2/T3 maps so we arent in constant stalemate in the T4 maps all day? After City they are so quickly pushed but i find them to be stylistically beautiful and have some very fun aspects in them. It would be great to have a reason to go back there and experience more of those maps, perhaps they could open during T4 and give some sort of rewards/supplies/a bonus star to your keep in the same faction to shake things up at the same time we are fightin in praag , dragonwake and Thunder mountain?

Also, in T1 chaos-empire map are the only fun ones as they dont require a lot of running to engage combat. It doesnt have annoying terrain to traverse and enormous distances between each flag. Elf and Dwarf maps are incredibly unfun and dont feel like RvR but more of a waiting room for fretzenplats to open up again, or a running simulator for supplies... We have seen in the past flags can be removed or added like with the reikland factory scenario! My personal suggestion is to squeeze the flags much closer to one another in T1 maps and reconsider their location to get fights going faster like the human-chaos counterpart map.

Thank you for your hard work, i know my questions arent of the utmost importance but i find engaging new players vital for the game. Also seeing the same constant T4 maps could use some refreshing for veteran players to engage the other maps most of us dont see (as they get pushed immediately after city usually during off hours na time that us EU players dont wake up for normally). I really think rewarding your keep or something in your current T4 map by switching over to t2-3 maps could be a fun aspect thats worth trying out. Not even taking the whole keep, it could be a timer, so most flag contri wins the map or whatever?

Ads
Chipzahoy

Post#92 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:04 pm

Are there any current thoughts on what a shaman/archmage rework might look like? And if so, what may those thoughts be?
Last edited by Chipzahoy on Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chipzahoy

Post#93 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:07 pm

Are there any plans to rework the zealot/runepriest mastery paths? And if so, what may those plans look like?

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#94 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:09 pm

Please do not reply to anyone. Do not quote questions. Just post yours and discuss whatever you want in another thread.

bloodtyrant

Post#95 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:35 pm

question
will chosen ever get the khorne or nergal armor apperances?

Gareul

Post#96 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:16 am

When will WP/DoK be looked at agian, will u ever think of reverting the shield changes and rework the DoK/WP agian.

vanbuinen77

Post#97 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:42 am

Will Renoun Abilities on the ra trainer be implemented soon?

Such as the + damage for 2h or 1h weapons that is on the trainer but not activated.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Allbback

Post#98 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:52 am

Devs umm....Marauder has any chance to let 'Thunder Blow' this skill back to the 5 skill point in savagery tree? because this can let mara's mobility become wider and greater :D ~ and i hope PB tactic can work on some skill which is dont need mutation (ex; flail 、corruption etc...) thx :D~ ask for mara players =)

Ads
Artighur

Post#99 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:09 am

I feel that the time to kill is too high, it feels terrible as a mDPS to sit on a healer only to be ignored unless you have a giant melee train going.

Do you have stats for TTK (time to kill) and are you satisfied with how it is currently.

Quathan

Post#100 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:04 am

City sieges rarely happen in primetime EU.

Is scheduled City Siege something to come in the future?
Have you considered reversing the Campaign?

For example, making City Siege on schedule times and give the winning faction extra spoils for doing Open-RvR 1 extra emblem in each bag until the next City Siege.

Another subject.

Supply boxes are an incredibly boring aspect of the game imo.

Is there a chance we will see an alternative system in the future?

For example flag domination progress like in Fortress battles.