Recent Topics

Ads

look ad snb dok agian

Let's talk about... everything else
Jinxypie

Re: look ad snb dok agian

Post#11 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Jusva321 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:42 pm i think they need to change covanet of vitality to do no dam but just heal like the wps version they can as i said have a 35 % chance to proc dd and heal for all in group it is the only thing i can see that can account for the dps they do
That could be the way. Instead of dps and heal cov, DoK has DPS and hybrid DPS/heal one.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Rydiak

Post#12 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:01 pm

zulnam wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:51 pm Lol, nerf. How i wish all classes received the same courtesy as wp/dok.

"We toon a bit of damage from your lifetap BUT DON'T PANIC! Increased lifetap value"

"We made the shield immunities spell unchannelable if you move

Don't panic! DON'T PANIC!

Coldown reduced by 66%."

:roll:
Shield spec was a completely new spec, built specifically for RoR by RoR devs/players. As such, it required a lot of careful tuning backed up by over a year of data gathering to make sure it didn't perform like the old hybrid builds back on Live (e.g. completely overpowered). I agree we spent a lot of time tuning the spec (and thus class as a whole), but it was a labor of love by players who wanted the RoR-created spec to be both unique and balanced. I feel we've finally hit that mark, and barring something absolutely game-balance breaking won't be tuning the class any further.

And a 10 sec decrease on a 30s cooldown is a 33% reduction! 8-)
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Jusva321

Post#13 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:13 pm

i dont care if a dok gos full glass cannon most sheild healers do, the dam they do shoud no even be close to what a real dps class can do. Give them more heal i dont care but they are a healer not a dps

Krima

Post#14 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:23 pm

Shield DOKS / Shield WPs are easily countered. It means 3 dps for 2 tanks. Fast swaps, KDs its a RIP. Once 1 shield healer go down their whole party dismantle.
Big numbers by doks I guess its the covenant of others.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#15 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:29 pm

question is why use a chalice at all when u have to slot an extra tactic to be on par with snb? just use a shield as cast healer in small scale.

Rydiak

Post#16 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:36 pm

ufthakk wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:29 pm question is why use a chalice at all when u have to slot an extra tactic to be on par with snb? just use a shield as cast healer in small scale.
On par with shield spec by what metric?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Onigokko0101

Post#17 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:56 pm

Jusva321 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:40 pm ok ill change my question shoud a healer be abel to be top heals and top dps ad the same time and if yes then both sides shoud have that option ... you will never see a wp outdps the dps in there team but i dont have meany games where the dok is not nr 1 or 2 on on dps while doing top heals aswell
No, and they wont be. Thats 100% a DPS being bad issue. Shield DoK/WP does decent damage, but its not going to be top DPS vs any semi-skilled DPS.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Vri

Post#18 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Jusva321 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:40 pm ok ill change my question shoud a healer be abel to be top heals and top dps ad the same time and if yes then both sides shoud have that option ... you will never see a wp outdps the dps in there team but i dont have meany games where the dok is not nr 1 or 2 on on dps while doing top heals aswell
You can find WP that can pump, DOKs can pump. Leave good players alone.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#19 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:23 pm

If dps dok/wp outdps a true dps, then there is something wrong in the party. Maybe the damage dealers are bad, maybe the other party has good tank. There are many more possibilities
Zputadenti