everybody happy i assume? :D

Sulorie

Re: Choppa Pull, fix or delete it?

Post#13 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:48 pm

Sofong wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:18 pm delete GTDC and shatter limbs
move chop fasta to BO
mirror ID and rampage to choppa
Delete all pulls, while you are doing that.
Dying is no option.

oaliaen

Post#14 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:09 pm

Sofong wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:18 pm delete GTDC and shatter limbs
move chop fasta to BO
mirror ID and rampage to choppa
Dream coming true .. but i really doubt it in this server

onegoodapollo

Post#15 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:29 pm

Hey returning player here. It's crazy to see order demolishing the game in every sense. I've been back for 2 weeks now and have yet to siege a city or fort. That's a bigger problem with the game, not a shitty choppa pull. Form what I have played I can't even compare in 1v1 because of the gear difference. That's fine, I'll get there one day. But at a way slower rate. It'll be nice to get some rewards, renown, crests, an actual weekend scenario win. You need both sides to have a game haha. But I don't know much, I'm new and only RR60+ this is just what I see.

Vri

Post#16 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 pm

Guys look at what Games said... you want to do something about it, let him know.

Tyrodan

Post#17 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:10 pm

Order dominating the lakes with their slayer wbs evaporating any resistance and here some ugly order gits ask to outright delete choppa pull and nerf destro even harder.

It's never enough. If choppa pull is gone, they tell you how op mara pull is. Then it's op shamans and their run tactics.

As an experiment devs should mirror both choppa pull and rampage for 2 weeks on slayer / choppa. The tears gonna drown entire continents.

Everdin

Post#18 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Tyrodan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:10 pm Order dominating the lakes with their slayer wbs evaporating any resistance and here some ugly order gits ask to outright delete choppa pull and nerf destro even harder.

It's never enough. If choppa pull is gone, they tell you how op mara pull is. Then it's op shamans and their run tactics.

As an experiment devs should mirror both choppa pull and rampage for 2 weeks on slayer / choppa. The tears gonna drown entire continents.
Current lake situation has nothing to do with chopper/slayer difference, or can you tell me what changed between these two from April to now? Because for 4 month straight at the beginning of this year destro was dominating on a much higher level, order was nearly not present in the lakes through some timezones, it was not even close too what you think is bad now.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
flux

Post#19 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:35 pm

JohnnyWayne wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:07 pm Considering the pull also interrupts channels and casts, it is way over the top. As far as I am informed, getting pulled and punted removes defenses on your character. If that is the case, I'd recommend to start there and remove that.
Not just that you can't control your character during flight, you are out of position afterwards, which is insanely strong on it's own.
flux wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:07 pm Yeah sure if you also delete rampage.
You can have it the very moment destro tanks are tuned down to order tanks in defensives.
Funny guy! Turtle kotbs already take the cake.

Arla

Post#20 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:47 pm

I ain't one to gossip, but word on the street is Rampage AND Git to da Choppa both need to be "Fixed". I'm a proponent of fixing both.