Recent Topics

Ads

X realm yes/no

Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

Re: X realm yes/no

Post#41 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Yes, make it so that changing factions to just join a zerg won't be worth time/effort :twisted:
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Coryphaus

Post#42 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Pixie126 wrote:No. I pick a side and stick with it. For good or bad, I have chosen.
that a down right silly mentality

maybe your content to only experience only half of the content and classes in this game but the rest of us are not

katroulitsa

Post#43 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Druin wrote:Says the dirty Cross-realmer!
You're just jelly cuz my WP is more beautiful than yours. Also, how's your sorc doing? :3
Inav
Semya

Vdova

Post#44 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:19 pm

ostrogoth182 wrote:I got characters on both destroy and order, I don't understand why people are so against having both, you should be able to utilise every part of the game and enjoy every part without getting abuse
The true issue is not with x-realming it self. Issue is with some player behavior. Immedeate x-realming after first keep fight wipe,when 50% attacker immedeate log to other side to get easy exp/rrs from defending.
I have tried order side when T1 was only one tier available. I also progressed to lvl 20 when T2 comes out, but since I like destro side 100% more I chosed to play destro side only to max out my destro tons.
Sooner or later most of players will have to chose his side, to be able to max out at least one of his characters(t4 endgame probably).
X-realming locout timer 3-5hours will be more than welcome. If anyone is so adicted to x-realm,that he create multiple accounts for it,he can bypas it,but most of x-realming players are "normal" with one account.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Reesh

Post#45 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:22 pm

That's what I was saying. Vdova, we've got the same opinion ;-).

Druin
Former Staff

Post#46 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:36 pm

katroulitsa wrote:
Druin wrote:Says the dirty Cross-realmer!
You're just jelly cuz my WP is more beautiful than yours. Also, how's your sorc doing? :3
Your WP looks like a parrot

And Sorc is still 24 :(
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Wintersun666

Post#47 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Best option is to have a lock for like 8 hours after logging in with a specific faction...like the official servers had.

imho.

Ridduk

Post#48 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Wintersun666 wrote:Best option is to have a lock for like 8 hours after logging in with a specific faction...like the official servers had.

imho.

1-2 hours is plenty imo.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#49 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Ridduk wrote: 1-2 hours is plenty imo.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#50 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Ok
Let's make an progressive lockout timer, separated for every character.

Trying to log in to 10 lvl character of another side will be with 20min lockout
But to 40 lvl - 2 hours.
The same system to login FROM. And both lockouts will be summarized
That timers will start ticking since 1st login or last side switch

So, switching sides from 10 lvl shammy to 40 lvl WH after 1 hour playing will have 1 hour and 20 min lockout: 2hr + 20m - 1hr
But there wouldn't be any lockout to login to 10 lvl SW. (20m + 20m - 1hr)

Also, there must be safe relogin time: 10 min or so.
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!