Recent Topics

Ads

A Servants Duel

Let's talk about... everything else
samsauce

A Servants Duel

Post#1 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:49 pm

So guys, this quest, involves killing 20/20 AM's ...... Right now this class is basically un-kill-able and this quest has now lasted 2 weeks on my character...

If this isn't proof enough that something needs doing to AM then I don't know what is, I even managed to complete the kotbs one quicker...SOLO.

So bad :)

Ads
mursie

Re: A Servants Duel

Post#2 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:50 pm

I enjoy reading your posts. You are a funny guy.

Dabbart

Post#3 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:51 pm

hehe, on my WH it took forever to get to 20 zealots. Just the luck of the draw unfortunately.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

samsauce

Post#4 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:51 pm

mursie wrote:I enjoy reading your posts. You are a funny guy.
Its true though ;p

Minerva

Post#5 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:10 pm

samsauce wrote:
Its true though ;p
But it's exactly the same on Order side with the Zealots.
On one of my toons after one day of gaming I had all 3 quests done, and 2(!) kills on Zealots quest.

Be happy its a shoes quest and not a chest quest anyway :P
"Behind every successful Man there is a Woman
Healing his a** from the backlines." - Paulo Coelho

Minevra AM -- Minervae RP -- Minervas WL
Some Secret Destro Toons
Tyriss WH -- rr90 -- Karak-Norn RIP

Shadowgurke

Post#6 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:11 pm

here is a suggestion: Actively kill Archmages. Don't just grind Scenarios, actively search them and kill them- There are more than enough AMs around

samsauce

Post#7 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Shadowgurke wrote:here is a suggestion: Actively kill Archmages. Don't just grind Scenarios, actively search them and kill them- There are more than enough AMs around
Lol, Did I just read the words "kill Archmages" together? :P

On a serious note though I have played WH and they destroy zealots much much easier than WE can kill an AM right now, If I got $1 for every absorb I've seen spam up my combat log I would most definitely be a billionaire.

Their heal-over-time heals more than my 700str WE can damage.. its jokes upon jokes if anyone thinks this is 'ok' :D

Their damage-over-time does more damage than any ability I possess on my WE too, the evidence is mounting up and up and up for this class being superbly over buffed.

Shadowgurke

Post#8 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:35 pm

Their HoT heals the same as the zealot HoT. It's worrying that you have issues killing an AM on a class that has a healdebuff as well as a knockdown and high burst damage.

Ads
greenstoned

Post#9 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:41 pm

shield of saphery is a pretty weak absorb, then theres the morale 1 shield that is pretty good, and long duration, so sometimes you can pop it, build morale again and nearly chain two of em

hots out healing WE dps is pretty silly, their 15 secs hot is standard to every heal class, and healing energy is also standard, poor healing for a pretty high ap cost, and is only barely usefull now that it can be cast on the move.

dots only do good damage when spec'ed dps, they are trash for ppl stacking willpower, they will hardly even slowboil you

what you are describing is both a healing and a dps spec'ed AM at the same time, and it just doesnt work that way

true enough tho, unless you do see laser beams fired off before you gank, its hard to guess which type you are attacking. if you wanna trash a dps am easily WE is one of the best class to do it, all you need is to spec the 100% disrupt skill, prevents any lifetap and damage

i think mursie is right, you are pretty funny
AM - Greendreams
SW - Experiment

th3gatekeeper

Post#10 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Minerva wrote:
samsauce wrote:
Its true though ;p
But it's exactly the same on Order side with the Zealots.
On one of my toons after one day of gaming I had all 3 quests done, and 2(!) kills on Zealots quest.

Be happy its a shoes quest and not a chest quest anyway :P

This. By the time I got all 20 Zealots, I could have EASILY done the other three - 3x over.

We used to make a game out of "Ohhh there's the Zealot, zerg him!!!". We didnt care if we lost, we just wanted that +1 to our kill count lol!!!

Now leveling an alt and not looking forward to doing that all again.
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard