Recent Topics

Ads

is there RvR everywhere now?

Let's talk about... everything else
Elven
Former Staff

Re: is there RvR everywhere now?

Post#31 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:21 am

Sarasil wrote:Best way to do rvr is clicking that scenario button I think, only need 3 people from each side to get that going.
They're fun, too :D

Ads
Sardaukar

Post#32 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:13 am

RvR is fun, but ambushing Elv...er..people who are busy elsewhere is distinctly satisfying.

Mind you, I'm focussing mostly on Order, so that means doing in those weird mutates on the other side. Diseases!

dimzard

Post#33 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 am

you must avenge wife!
Sorry for language.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#34 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:56 am

Sardaukar wrote:RvR is fun, but ambushing Elv...er..people who are busy elsewhere is distinctly satisfying.

Mind you, I'm focussing mostly on Order, so that means doing in those weird mutates on the other side. Diseases!
Such diseases, eugh!

monster

Post#35 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:57 am

Elven wrote:
Sardaukar wrote:RvR is fun, but ambushing Elv...er..people who are busy elsewhere is distinctly satisfying.

Such diseases, eugh!
Off with their heads!

StormX2
Game Master

Post#36 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:58 pm

I admit, I got a little bored and walked up through Order quest areas and 2 shot a Bright wizard ^.^

Couldnt get a Scenario to pop unfortunately and couldnt find anyone to Farm items with me =(

Saw one Shadow Warrior in the actual RvR Lake and dispatched him quickly, too bad no one ever seems to return lol