Recent Topics

Ads

Alts and crafting professions question.

Let's talk about... everything else
Neshama

Alts and crafting professions question.

Post#1 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:00 pm

I'm going to attempt to level various alts with different crafting professions in order to be self sufficient with talismans and liniments etc. I'm hoping to get some advice on what classes the alts should be and how to allocate the professions among them. I'm not looking for advice on where to farm or how to level in this thread, just how to make the most efficient use of the alts.

My main is a level 14 Zealot, currently with no professions. I'm assuming the best classes are generally going to be those which can effectively solo content (aside from Cultivation).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Niau - Tropical - Enka - Abrupt

Ads
mursie

Re: Alts and crafting professions question.

Post#2 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Scavenging: Best fragments come from champ level mobs. Pick something that can kill at level champs. I.e. something that does dps but can also heal. Choppa with furious chop, a dps tank, a dps healer.

Butchering: Ideally something that can round up a group of lizards or spiders to farm quick mats for armor pots and toughness pots. Marauder in monstro is a good fit. A dps tank would work

Salvaging: Doesn't matter - mail the salvage gear to this alt. Anything will do

Tali making: Make it an alt you rarely play. The ones you play the most should be cultivators/apoth since it takes the most time