Recent Topics

Ads

Most played / least played class for Order and Destruction?

Let's talk about... everything else
Extol

Most played / least played class for Order and Destruction?

Post#1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:28 am

Just wondering which classes you see as being the most played, and least played for each faction.
Also your perspective as to why.

Ads
vove

Re: Most played / least played class for Order and Destructi

Post#2 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:42 am

In low tiers dok, we and chosen for destro, ib, slayer, am for order. (most played)

In t3 it's somewhat balanced but since groupmaking in sc is random you still can get a party full of 2 classes only.

crusadius

Post#3 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:44 am

Per faction?

Empire = Most: KOTBS - Least: WH
Dwarves = Most: Hard to say, i think they are actually devided pretty good, maybe Engineer as least
High elves = Most: SW - Least: SM

Chaos = Most: Chosen - Least: Marauder
Orcs = Most: Blackorc - Least: SH
Dark elves = Most: DOK - Least: WE

boog

Post#4 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:53 pm

I would say

Empire = Most: BW - Least: WH
Dwafs = Most: RP - Least: Slayer
High Elves = Most: AM - Least: SM

Chaos = Most: Chosen/Marauder - Least: Magus
Greenskins = Most: Shaman - Least: SH
Dark Elves = Most: DoK - Least: BG

But that could be because of different play times
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:05 pm

BW, KOTBS, WP and DPS AM are easily the most played on Order. WH, Engi, SM, and heal AMs probably least played.

Chosen, DOK, Sorc most played on Destro. Magus, SH, BG probably least played.

the 3 most played are just incredibly easy/powerful compared to their archetypal counterparts.

crusadius

Post#6 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:06 pm

That might be boog
To keep in mind: I made my list looking at SC groups
I did not take RVR influence in my list making

Taller

Post#7 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:08 pm

I cannot really contribute to the discussion but am slightly surprised that WH and WE are mentioned for least played by most players.

I had the impression there was no shortage of them at all.

That impression however may very well be misleading as enyounters with them usually are rather annoying... ^^

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:26 am

most people give up on them given that they have a very limited impact in ORVR and require a good team to function well in scenarios. also most people think 'lol torment/AW spam ftw' but there is more to these classes than that, and they do bring a lot of tools to the table.

Ads
Renork

Post#9 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:45 am

There's plenty of WH's around. There's really not a shortage of anything, so play whatever makes you happy.

Keyser

Post#10 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 am

This is highly subjectively. Most of the time I play solo and sometimes in small grps. So my opinion might differ from others.

In order from most to least:

Emp: WP, BW, WH, KotBS
Despite 90% of all grps has one I dont see far as many knights as WH in random SCs. WP is the best healer on order side and its very simple to play.

Elf: AM, WL, SW, SM
Even though I play SM myself, I have to say that for most setups its the worst tank in the game and definitely need some love from the devs.

Dwarfs:
IB, SL, Eng, RP
That might differ from tier to tier extremely. Eng/Magus are the worst DDs in the game but still many roleplayers are playing eng. Why I dont see that many RPs I dont know. I think its a very balanced healing class. IB is just the best tank for any melee setup and slayer is the best mdd on order.

Chaos:
Chosen, Magus, Mara, Zealot
Chosen might be the go-to class on destruction for any new player: looks cool and its very simple. Later in T4 I predict there will be more Mara than Magus but for now thats the way I see it.

Dark Elf:
DoK, Sorc, BG, WE
DoK same as WP. This ranking is very misleading because Dark Elf might be the most played fraction on destruction. So yes, there are many many WEs but not as many as the other classes.

Greenskins:
BO, Shaman, Ch, SH
BO is a great balanced class even though its very ugly and I would never play one. :D
Kesr