Recent Topics

Ads

Skaven jewelry

Let's talk about... everything else
hamsteritas

Skaven jewelry

Post#1 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:49 am

I've noticed several characters with a fancy skaven item that adds 60 to all resists (as far as i remember), has 3% disrupt (different stat for different classes, i think) and has a tali slot.
Haven't been able to get any info out of those who carried those jewels, about where they got them shinies.
I understand, it is either a reward for an event, or a quest reward.
Can anyone clear this out for me?
If it was an event - wellp, may it be another thing i was too late for.
If there's a quest to get that thingy - please point me in the right direction - a topic about it, or a name and location of the starting NPC.

Ads
Defiance

Re: Skaven jewelry

Post#2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:25 am

Order: There's a Knight of the Blazing Sun just inside the entrance to the flight master in Altdorf. If you're facing it, he's on the left. It's a series of quests in the Skaven underground that requires you to kill a Hero at the end. You'll see groups for the Hero in /5 (LFG) periodically, everything else you can do solo, except perhaps the Champion that comes before (depends on your level/class).

Destro: There's a Chosen to the left of the flight master in the Inevitable City. Same quests, different flavor, same ending. Same for /5.
Kusheline:
noun
1: a daring or bold resistance to any opposing force.
2: open disregard; contempt.
3: a challenge to meet in combat or in a contest.
4: Disciple of Khaine.
5: 100% Sacrifice tree.

hamsteritas

Post#3 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:33 am

Thank you very much for the comprehensive answer, as well as the polite and careful way to reproach me.
I am grateful and reformed.
/bow

Defiance

Post#4 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:01 am

My pleasure. I deleted the reproach last night as I thought it was unnecessary in the grand scheme (and didn't see that you replied so quickly, lol), but I'm glad you took it nicely.

Cheers.
Kusheline:
noun
1: a daring or bold resistance to any opposing force.
2: open disregard; contempt.
3: a challenge to meet in combat or in a contest.
4: Disciple of Khaine.
5: 100% Sacrifice tree.

bwdaWAR

Post#5 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:27 am

ef1895

Post#6 » Sat May 30, 2020 5:41 pm

Sorry for reactivating a dead thread, but i cant find him (destro). May somebody help? Maybe Name or coords?

Zxul

Post#7 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:00 pm

ef1895 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:41 pm Sorry for reactivating a dead thread, but i cant find him (destro). May somebody help? Maybe Name or coords?
Old event which lasted for a long time, ain't active anymore.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Sulorie

Post#8 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:06 pm

ef1895 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:41 pm Sorry for reactivating a dead thread, but i cant find him (destro). May somebody help? Maybe Name or coords?
The event has ended.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Nameless

Post#9 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:44 pm

i thought it is up once every year. Totally worth it, one of the best rings (you choose what to be 3% bonus, imo best is -3 crit) and imo best looking cape
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

ef1895

Post#10 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Thank you for your answers.

Do anybody know when the event will be up?