Recent Topics

Ads

Who broke the game?

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

Re: Who broke the game?

Post#21 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Well yesterday evening the opinion was splitted who broke it. Half says the dwarfs was it, other half says it was the dwarf event.

Good that nobody found the real reason.
Our secret Projekt no. 51.
The Chickanus Titanicus.
Our dwarf Wonderweapon which will turn the war.

Ads
th3gatekeeper

Post#22 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Glorian wrote:Well yesterday evening the opinion was splitted who broke it. Half says the dwarfs was it, other half says it was the dwarf event.

The Chickanus Titanicus.
I knew it was the Dwarves! Sick of Everyone playing Highpass and Elf exclusively... Got jealous and decided to break RvR for everyone....

#DwarfRvRMatters
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

Grimmrog

Post#23 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Tiggo wrote:the giant chicken did it!

there are no chicks with dicks only guys with tits!
slaanesh may disagree.
th3gatekeeper wrote:
Glorian wrote:Well yesterday evening the opinion was splitted who broke it. Half says the dwarfs was it, other half says it was the dwarf event.

The Chickanus Titanicus.
I knew it was the Dwarves! Sick of Everyone playing Highpass and Elf exclusively... Got jealous and decided to break RvR for everyone....

#DwarfRvRMatters
you mean they saved the world from war?

Tesq

Post#24 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:28 pm

xyeppp wrote:
Morf wrote:If in doubt blame Github !!
:(
dont worry git i know that the real one that screw the game was nalgol :P

Luth

Post#25 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:44 pm

magicthighs wrote:Yeah, Ryan broke the game.
Spoiler:

ericopey

Post#26 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:46 pm

Be careful about posting complaints about the game being broken. Some people get really butt hurt about it and then lock your thread.

Look, I'm glad you guys put the game on a private server. I'm super glad you're working to fix bugs and ****. I'm honestly excited about it. Thank you for doing that. I appreciate it. But does every complaint have to be prefaced with a giant reach around just so your jimmies don't get rustled too much?

RyanMakara

Post#27 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:51 pm

ericopey wrote:Be careful about posting complaints about the game being broken. Some people get really butt hurt about it and then lock your thread.

Look, I'm glad you guys put the game on a private server. I'm super glad you're working to fix bugs and ****. I'm honestly excited about it. Thank you for doing that. I appreciate it. But does every complaint have to be prefaced with a giant reach around just so your jimmies don't get rustled too much?
I loooooove myself some reach-arounds, so yeah, if y'all could do it that way it'd be appreciated.

It's not about being rustled by people's complaints or self-entitlement (lord knows we have to have a thick enough skin in this community to cope with THAT), it's about the sheer frustration from the game itself and all its illogical aspects we're trying to understand and fix accordingly. It mainly adds insult to injury when you complain about things that are already known to us and we are trying our hardest to fix, for no money and zero expected gratitude; just keeping the project rolling.

Also if your topic gets locked it's probably because of a rule violation. Can't blame us for following our own rules.

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#28 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:54 pm

ericopey wrote:Be careful about posting complaints about the game being broken. Some people get really butt hurt about it and then lock your thread.

Your thread was locked because you were complaining about not being given a warning about the sever being rebooted, when you were, and the thread was on the verge of devolving into a series insults, like it did the last time someone made the exact same complaint, with the exact same lack of standing. I personally made sure the GMs announced at the 5 minute and 2 minute marks, as is the usual procedure.

Of course we don't need to be coddled every time someone wants to complain. I find the Dev Defense Force to be a bit much at times myself. But yes, you should have some factual basis established before you make a complaint. You might have missed the message emblazoned on the screen or not heard the bell that sounds, and might have System messages turned off in your chat filters, but we did announce today, and do most of the time.

Ads
zabis

Post#29 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Absolutely YES! If you refuse to rustle the jimmies of every dev separately, you may be subjected to a temporary banishment from the server.

On a side note: MY GAWD I love you devs SOOO much, thank you for bringing back my favorite game of all-time!!
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#30 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:06 pm

When your posts are toxic, entitled and/or rude, they get locked. Better get used to it.