Recent Topics

Ads

PvE!

Let's talk about... everything else
Sylvant

PvE!

Post#1 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:19 am

As i explore the game, ive noticed everything is centered around pvp and pve leaves on the rear. I made healer in hopes i can join some dungeons or stuff alike, but no luck. learned about public quests, but on my current level(t2) most of them seems not to work. Im yet to try out lairs. What are the PvE options in this game/server and is it getting better at higher levels?

Ads
Glorian

Re: PvE!

Post#2 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:28 am

The PQs are fixed over time. A year ago none of them were working.

And the devs also said that sometimes in the furure Gunbad and other pve instances will return.
The same goes for lairs.
But ressources and manpower are first used for rvr.

Also you will get the best gear only by pvp. While lairs and instances will provide you with the good looks items.

Manatikik

Re: PvE!

Post#3 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:34 am

Glorian wrote:The PQs are fixed over time. A year ago none of them were working.

And the devs also said that sometimes in the furure Gunbad and other pve instances will return.
The same goes for lairs.
But ressources and manpower are first used for rvr.

Also you will get the best gear only by pvp. While lairs and instances will provide you with the good looks items.

Well it depends what you're going for. Weren't RvR Sets (Invader and Warlord more focused for DPS for Healers and Tanks while DP and Tyrant were more focused for defense/healing? Of course with the addition of SC sets that could be totally changed now.

But the end game dungeons on Live were awesome (imo) and (if and) when the devs get dungeons back and working i'm sure they'll be even better with less glaring glitches (after they iron out the initial ones of course).
<Montague><Capulet>