Recent Topics

Ads

Appreciation for the team

Let's talk about... everything else
Xanowrath

Re: Appreciation for the team

Post#71 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 am

I played WAR in early Beta and except for the some of the class issues I have seen it wasn't much better. The coding for this game is terrible. It took a team years to work out most of the bugs. I am not even sure this game can run on private servers due purely to the how badly it handles large numbers of clients logged it at once. I doubt we will ever see WAR run like it was before it was shut down but I have nothing but respect for those that try to bring this game I love back to the public. Once they open up donations I plan helping fund this project as I do not have the coding skills to do much more than report bugs.

Ads
CaseyJones
Banned

Post#72 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:57 am

RoR team is doing a great job. I'm no coder but I believe that running a WAR server on enthusiasm is quite a feat and everyone who comes to play here should keep that in mind.

Gonna say that once again: there must be a way to give some financial aid to the dev team. Why there's a ton of other MMO private servers who accept donations and RoR can't do the same? Some voluntary paypal transactions or something. Clockwise also mentioned bitcoins earlier but I'm not sure how it's gonna work.

The idea is that WAR such a buggy game to start with, that it might take a lot of resources to make it playable to some extent.

Khorba

Post#73 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:19 am

should preferably as soon as possible to make the acting pq playable t1 pve pvp ventor skills etc....and what's so many mobs that pours wheel because it is being offered?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#74 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 am

Khorba wrote:should preferably as soon as possible to make the acting pq playable t1 pve pvp ventor skills etc....and what's so many mobs that pours wheel because it is being offered?
Which would you like working, first? Please do tell...

Khorba

Post#75 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:01 am

all t1 zone rvr but the acting rvr well consist previous theses which I exchanged....by the way charge for such a good stable server also was not that bad some sort of discard players or something

abahnur

Post#76 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:54 pm

people are angry because they want their game back. I was furious when they shut it down of course it's understandable. I'm just glad people are working hard and trying to fix it.

JeFawk

Post#77 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Let's not forget about Flick though

Elven
Former Staff

Post#78 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Busted ^^

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#79 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:44 pm

I must confess, that i have no much time to play , but like zilions of ppl waiting for some "first stage completed" work:0 But pls take your time, y make o a good work.!!

Dajciekrwi

Post#80 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Heh Love is most dangerous feelings on Earthe, especially if it is love for War. So Dev pls by wise, and take hard words as a specific example of blind love :))