Recent Topics

Ads

Appreciation for the team

Let's talk about... everything else
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Appreciation for the team

Post#41 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:40 am

Frenchtouch03 wrote:Anyone who fail to respect the team will take a violent headbutt on her face and will throw out kicked in the train !
My fav part :D

Ads
Frenchtouch03

Post#42 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:43 am

Thank you. I decided to stop holding me. I assumed it must be a problem to insult people, especially like you. And me, people with problems, I sort...

¤¤¤

Merci. J'ai décidé d'arrêter de me retenir. Je part du principe qu'il faut avoir un problème pour insulter les gens, surtout comme vous. Et moi, les gens à problèmes, je les sort...
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Elven
Former Staff

Post#43 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 am

Frenchtouch03 wrote:Thank you. I decided to stop holding me. I assumed it must be a problem to insult people, especially like you. And me, people with problems, I sort...

Nah, you'll have a hard time insulting any of the dev team. We're used to it and we expect it from people, lol.
Last edited by Elven on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stoneking

Post#44 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:49 am

Your hard work and dedication to getting Warhammer Online back for everyone is much appreciated.

Frenchtouch03

Post#45 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:38 am

Congratulations Stoneking ! Here's words meant ! It is to your honour. But when in doubt, call me, my Choppa is ready to render justice (Uncommon, right ?) ! I will not tell you my life, but ingratitude, I can not stand it...

¤¤¤

Bravo Stoneking ! En voilà des paroles censées !
Elven wrote:Nah, you'll have a hard time insulting any of the dev team. We're used to it and we expect it from people, lol.
C'est tout à votre honneur. Mais dans le doute, appelez-moi, mon kikoup' est prêt à rendre la justice (Inhabituel, non ?) ! Je ne vais pas vous raconter ma vie, mais l'ingratitude, je ne supporte pas ça...
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Mystriss

Post#46 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Blast, well I'm afraid my lawyer is limited to the US' policies.

hmmm I've read there is a hardware issue causing lag... Might we be allowed to donate equipment instead of money then? Would not be profit then, yes?

GeneralSturnn

Post#47 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 am

ALso, I do have to ask, what should I learn if I wish to contribute? I can give stats and such from the books though if that help(I own both Atlas and Game Guide)

is there a way to donate a tad bit of cash here and there? just happy to see this coming along.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#48 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

Donations can't be accepted, unfortunately.

Ads
JeFawk

Post#49 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:11 am

Elven wrote:Donations can't be accepted, unfortunately.
Speak for yourself. I am accepting any act of sexual intercourse.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#50 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 am

JeFawk wrote:
Elven wrote:Donations can't be accepted, unfortunately.
Speak for yourself. I am accepting any act of sexual intercourse.
Anyone donated sexy times? :lol: