Recent Topics

Ads

Appreciation for the team

Let's talk about... everything else
wonderful

Re: Appreciation for the team

Post#11 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:50 am

I have nothing but a boundless respect for our WAR team. To be able to set foot in WAR again is simple amazing. I support you fully and will stand by you 100%. Thank you all for your hard work and free time.

Ads
JeFawk

Post#12 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:52 am

Viruz wrote:The faster they will make money on it [...] They can get RICH on this project if they work for it
Such bullshit, much error, Viruz very confused.

Wow.

Sinisterror

Post#13 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:05 am

Full appreciation for the team from me as well, got no complaints=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

wonderful

Post#14 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:13 am

JeFawk wrote:
Viruz wrote:The faster they will make money on it [...] They can get RICH on this project if they work for it
Such bullshit, much error, Viruz very confused.

Wow.
Yeah I'm sure they will get rich on a game that's already went bankrupt once. :P

dimzard

Post#15 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:14 am

Only what i can say is:

I realy raly like to play this server. Dev team make incredible nice work!
Sorry for language.

Dana
Former Staff

Post#16 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Thank you :)

for all the hard work and for the new hope of a new WAAAGH!:)
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Mystriss

Post#17 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:53 pm

I would be quite happy to see WAR return so I thank everyone working on this project. *Elven Salute*

Now I asked on Facebook and got no response so I will ask again here - where do I send money? I know it's not free to run that server so I'd like to help with those costs. Ya'll need a donation button.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#18 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Mystriss wrote:I would be quite happy to see WAR return so I thank everyone working on this project. *Elven Salute*

Now I asked on Facebook and got no response so I will ask again here - where do I send money? I know it's not free to run that server so I'd like to help with those costs. Ya'll need a donation button.
We can't take money from people. As much as I agree, maintenance and time cost money. But it's a non-profit project.

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#19 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Well I for one Love this Team and think they are doing a great job with what is here right now.

With time things will only get better and better, and it seems that the word is getting out about this quickly (I know ive been facebooking it and so has my friends).

Keep up the good work guys, but know that I personally have no expectations here lol

monster

Post#20 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Would you take donations?