Recent Topics

Ads

Can we get an explantion about the T2 rats?

Let's talk about... everything else
dirnsterer

Re: Can we get an explantion about the T2 rats?

Post#31 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:41 pm

I think it only limits options. Some people do quests, some people want to farm rats, some do SC and kill quests. And if the plan is to force people towards PvE quests, which mind you are not that special as they compromise pretty much from "Kill X" or "Poke X" "Walk a ton and talk to dude" anyways by limiting options for people, fine I guess?

Ads
Shadowgurke

Post#32 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:45 pm

RyanMakara wrote: What's in the playerbase's interest hasn't been in the database dev team's interest for a long time. I see the absence of rats as a viable grind spot an initiative to go into the PvE aspect of Warhammer, to report bugs there and highlight which quests/PvE incentives need more experience assigned to them to be worthwhile for even a leveling PvP player that would still rather farm the same kind of mob every time since it happens to be in the RvR lake.
Pretty much every quest throughout the board. There is not a single chain of quests that I would consider worthwhile doing except for the Skaven quest. Not saying that every quest needs to go to that level of XP. At low level the mobs give around 50-100 XP while quests give 1000-2000. In higher levels, t2 and the like, a quest is roughly the equivalent of 5 monster kills. And it only gets worse with higher level.

YUKO

Post#33 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Do quests, like everyone else. Get into the PvE side of ROR and you have a chance to know more about the game- and so the lore itself.

RyanMakara

Post#34 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Shadowgurke wrote:
RyanMakara wrote: What's in the playerbase's interest hasn't been in the database dev team's interest for a long time. I see the absence of rats as a viable grind spot an initiative to go into the PvE aspect of Warhammer, to report bugs there and highlight which quests/PvE incentives need more experience assigned to them to be worthwhile for even a leveling PvP player that would still rather farm the same kind of mob every time since it happens to be in the RvR lake.
Pretty much every quest throughout the board. There is not a single chain of quests that I would consider worthwhile doing except for the Skaven quest. Not saying that every quest needs to go to that level of XP. At low level the mobs give around 50-100 XP while quests give 1000-2000. In higher levels, t2 and the like, a quest is roughly the equivalent of 5 monster kills. And it only gets worse with higher level.
Not even the epic quests? Let alone the reward, they give good chunks of XP for an effort that is usually centered around nothing but exploration. I'd have to say the T4 epic quests are more of a pain because 1. no PvE flight masters and 2. some parts grant way too little XP, but the T3 epic quest chain is actually a pretty decent way to level up.

Telen
Suspended

Post#35 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Maybe as its an alpha do every part of the game to find bugs. The rats have been tested enough.

randmtsk

Post#36 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:10 pm

I think it would be cool if there were some high xp mobs right in the middle of the RvR lakes so if people wanted to farm them they could get ganked without running 10 feet. Add a little risk reward and maybe some fighting over the camp.

If there is no one there to contest it....then there would have been no one there to RvR against anyway.

lilsabin

Post#37 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Nastylicious wrote:i think that everyone is trying to rush to t4 (endgame) that is why the lower soon will have less ppl in it i mean the t4 has been out 1 week soon ? or iam i wrong ppl should try enjoy the game then rush things just a tought on that i might be wrong too :D not a whine but destro is still lucky having city to farm all day long without fighting just had to admit it i did it too for some days now and its not a lie we can do it on destro order cant
thats because all we hear is :"EVERYTHING WILL BE BETTER WHEN U HIT T4 , THE CLASS WILL BE BALANCED AND BLABLABLA..." , so why do you want us to waste our time in the 3 other tier , everybody want to get to tier 4 as quick as possible to "ENJOY THE GAME" at its best

Euan
Suspended

Post#38 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:29 pm

I knew this would eventually happen, lol. Amazing how you can make the game worse than the original. My advice is go farm some other mobs even though it'll just be slower.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

Ads
AxelF

Post#39 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:35 pm

RyanMakara wrote:
Shadowgurke wrote:
Not even the epic quests? Let alone the reward, they give good chunks of XP for an effort that is usually centered around nothing but exploration. I'd have to say the T4 epic quests are more of a pain because 1. no PvE flight masters and 2. some parts grant way too little XP, but the T3 epic quest chain is actually a pretty decent way to level up.
And T3 epic quests help people get through the now completely deserted T2 how? With the completely nonsensical desicion to prevent rr from exceeding actual rank (which it almost always did in T1 and T2 particularly) you've removed any incentive to PvP/do scenarios when you can grind xp way quicker through mobs, and if you're not gaining rr at lower levels why are people going to bother with scenarios which offer an almost completely random chance to gain xp in those tiers based on how often the instance matching software decides to pair your team of 6 with no healer against an opposing team of 10 or 11 including 3 healers. Far quicker and more beneficial to do the minimal PvP needed to maintain rr level with actual level in lower tiers and grind mobs the rest of the time to get to actual populated tiers (like a significant number of current T4 players had the opportunity to do...)

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#40 » Sat May 14, 2016 4:21 am

And u just have to come to lev 31 now cause thats t4 now . and leveleing to 31 is rly done in one day
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy