Recent Topics

Ads

All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Re: All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information

Post#91 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:20 am

nocturnalguest wrote:Such a nice guide, thanks Dresden.
But would be awesome if there was more detailed information about loot table in topic. In particular, yesterday i was asking peeps around in the game about does 2h hammer or 1h axe drops for IB from lair bosses and did not get a clear answer (the one that person is completly sure).
And i still wonder if shield drops for any class?
Unless someone wants to tell me how to get it i don't know how to get that info, i wouldn't know where to start.

Apart from the basic drop descriptions for each lair boss this is the only other thing i do: All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss drop bonuses
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
nocturnalguest

Post#92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:01 pm

As far as I understand there are two ways:
1) community contributes, that means we share information in this topic or the one you linked
2) we annoy devs to share loot tables, as wargrimnir did (big thanks)
Gathering statistics from community is hardest, I don't believe that would work out.

Dresden
Banned

Post#93 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:09 pm

nocturnalguest wrote:As far as I understand there are two ways:
1) community contributes, that means we share information in this topic or the one you linked
2) we annoy devs to share loot tables, as wargrimnir did (big thanks)
Gathering statistics from community is hardest, I don't believe that would work out.
All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss drop bonuses

The stats in that post are taken directly from screenshots of drop links, i likely as not have the the largest collection of (Destro) lb drop link screenshots BUT looking at the recent post in this topic by Wargrimnir and how long that list is for just one lb i highly doubt even MY lb drop link screenshot collection comes close to ANY kind of description of all that is available from lb drops.

If you wish to cajole and hound the RoR staff for more like what Wargrimnir gave then post it all in this topic or in pm's to me and i will organise it for you SO pm me SOON if you want me to start a topic on this or not.
Last edited by Dresden on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Dresden
Banned

Post#94 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:20 pm

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/8148

Have the T1: The Blighted Isle: Gorthlak | Boots [BLUE] (36) | drops stats been changed?

https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... 04#p152908

Gorthlak | Boots [BLUE] (36) |
+1% block | +1% disrupt | +1% dodge | +1% parry |

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#95 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:17 pm

Should have made it to the patchnotes if it did. What do you think changed?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#96 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:09 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Should have made it to the patchnotes if it did. What do you think changed?
A lack of one of these: +1% block, +1% disrupt, +1% dodge, +1% parry,
And spiritual/elemental/corporeal/ resistances in their place.

Or am i just making a dumb assumption and those Zombified Daemonspurs are correct?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#97 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:23 pm

It may have been reverted until we get abilities on the lair bosses so they're an appropriate reward for the difficulty of the fight. We will eventually make a pretty big sweep of lair bosses. I have something in particular planned for them.

I don't see disrupt on any of the existing items.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#98 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:45 pm

wargrimnir wrote:It may have been reverted until we get abilities on the lair bosses so they're an appropriate reward for the difficulty of the fight. We will eventually make a pretty big sweep of lair bosses. I have something in particular planned for them.

I don't see disrupt on any of the existing items.
Woah, then how reliable is this: https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... 04#p152908 currently? :cry:

wargrimnir wrote:I don't see disrupt on any of the existing items.
k, amending.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#99 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Updated some T3 details in 'All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss drop bonuses' post.

While i'm on the subject here's a question for staff:

Ravack | Back [BLUE] (36) |
+2% block, +2% reduced chance to be blocked | +2% disrupt, +2% reduced chance to be disrupted |
+2% dodge, +2% reduced chance to be dodged | +2% parry, +2% reduced chance to be parried |
+2% block, +2% reduced chance to be parried |

Q. Do any Ravack lb drops with these stats '+2% block, +2% reduced chance to be blocked' even exist?

Teefz

Post#100 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:26 pm

wargrimnir wrote:

Code: Select all

Gutslime Longsword 
Gutslime Battlehammer 
Gutslime Greataxe 
Gutslime Xiphos 
Gutslime Waaaghstick 
Gutslime Direblade 
Gutslime Slayer