Recent Topics

Ads

All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Re: All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information

Post#101 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:10 am

Apart from the rank increases for Kamilla the Decayed & Renatta Betz & Lady Alisha have the stats for their item drops changed?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#102 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Dresden wrote:Apart from the rank increases for Kamilla the Decayed & Renatta Betz & Lady Alisha have the stats for their item drops changed?
Nope. They were a joke after T1 level range was extended to 15, as the RvR bolster made you 5 levels higher than them. Just an oversight that was corrected.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#103 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:16 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Dresden wrote:Apart from the rank increases for Kamilla the Decayed & Renatta Betz & Lady Alisha have the stats for their item drops changed?
Nope. They were a joke after T1 level range was extended to 15, as the RvR bolster made you 5 levels higher than them. Just an oversight that was corrected.
I'm sorry, i didn't quite understand that, could you clarify that for me?
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Tholkienn

Post#104 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:03 am

Need to have this update soon.

Dabbart

Post#105 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:09 am

Waaagh?

Just a quick thank you to Kagaz for the work already done on this. And lemme go ahead and put in my thanks ahead of the update:)
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dresden
Banned

Post#106 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:12 am

Tholkienn wrote:Need to have this update soon.
I've been working on something else, lairs update coming soon.

Feel free to throw info and screenshots at me here.

Tholkienn

Post#107 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:58 am

Give this man a cookie!

Aurandilaz

Post#108 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:37 am

Bloodhorn lair has a 3 h timer.
All new Beastlord T4 lairs have 2 h timers.

Older lairs that are not in those groups most likely still have a random timer between 2 and 3 h.

All Beastlord lairs are RvR flagged areas, so no point in even trying relogging there to become PvE-flagged.

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#109 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Here is a sneak peek of the inside of the Frostshard Prison lair boss location in West Praag, i obtained it by falling off a mountain,
yes it is still broken.

edit: Where'z da big red frozen demon fingy? did staff move it to near Chaos c15? was THAT big red frozen demon fingy always there?
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tholkienn

Post#110 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:00 pm

And your project about informations of lairs boss?