Recent Topics

Ads

All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Re: All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information

Post#111 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Tholkienn wrote:And your project about informations of lairs boss?
The effort levels are currently suffering a chill effect.

I'm lazy, it'll get done eventually.

You know you could make your own lairs info topic right? mine wasn't the first, look at the links at the top of my OP.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#112 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:Bloodhorn lair has a 3 h timer.
All new Beastlord T4 lairs have 2 h timers.

Older lairs that are not in those groups most likely still have a random timer between 2 and 3 h.

All Beastlord lairs are RvR flagged areas, so no point in even trying relogging there to become PvE-flagged.
Thank you.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Roguibu

Post#113 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi! I tried to kill some of the beastlord lair bosses. But they heal too much all the time. Is there any guide or tips to kill thos bosses?? Thx and sorry for my bad english :roll:
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Dresden
Banned

Post#114 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:09 am

Roguibu wrote:Hi! I tried to kill some of the beastlord lair bosses. But they heal too much all the time. Is there any guide or tips to kill thos bosses?? Thx and sorry for my bad english :roll:
There is but i haven't fully gathered and sorted that info yet.

I am 1 peeple with 0 helpies, it'll get done eventually by me or someone else.

edit: There was talk of not 'dotting' The Bulbous One cos that helps him to heal, i'm not sure about that yet.

Krima

Post#115 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:41 pm

How to kill the bulbuos one ?? Had 2 parties fighting him..he does heal all the time, dont go past 97% hp..We were not using any dots.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Dresden
Banned

Post#116 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Krima wrote:How to kill the bulbuos one ?? Had 2 parties fighting him..he does heal all the time, dont go past 97% hp..We were not using any dots.
The secret to killing the bulbous one is... NO ONE KNOWS!

At THIS point i SUSPECT it has something to do with ensuring that everything else in the boss room is dead before you attack the boss.

Couldn't hurt to try, pull and kill all the rats all at the same time.

Aurandilaz

Post#117 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:52 pm

I've heard theory that the boss consumes smaller mobs to heal himself, though not sure.

Other bosses also might have various way of healing themselves, unless you know how to counter the regeneration.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#118 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Many of the bosses have anti-zerg mechanics that make them more difficult as you add people to the fight. They should be engaged with a single party.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#119 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:32 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Many of the bosses have anti-zerg mechanics that make them more difficult as you add people to the fight. They should be engaged with a single party.
I KNEW IT!!!

#DaTroofWillSetYouFree

Dresden
Banned

Post#120 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Hey Wargrimnir, did you consider using that Hero 'Harthul the Monstrous' in the south of CW instead of the Festitt/Tezakk switcheroo?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13904&start=50#p182197