Ads

T4 needs Keeps

Let's talk about... everything else
Grobbok

T4 needs Keeps

Post#1 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:31 pm

T4 needs Keeps for each side, in each zones
1 for order and 1 for destro, when zones are open
can't be like now that 2 keeps are take/controlled and you need only take 4 bo's
it is wrong, so boring rvr system now
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
catholicism198

Re: T4 needs Keeps

Post#2 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:15 pm

T4 is a work in progress....................but yes, it is beyond boring. t2 is where the action is at...I miss the r35 cap.

magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#3 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:25 pm

It wouldn't be so boring if people actually attempted to take zones by fighting the enemy. Instead they just flip empty ones (or at least, that was the case the entire afternoon apparently).

Telen
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Lower tiers people play for fun. T4 always became about the arms race grind.

Dabbart

Post#5 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:38 pm

I have seen multiple WBs in t2 and t3 the last week or so. T4 RvR has become Ganking squads, and keep defenses(IE tag everyone before oil wipes them). The system will continue to be altered until it finds a state that "works".

But agree with magicthighs, when a zone locks, it is very rare that the attackers follow it for the full lock. But there is fighting going on most of the time. It's just between PUGs and gankers...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Luicetarro

Post#6 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:01 pm

So flipping empty zones will get ppl to fight? So enable Rewards for taking empty BOs again.
Wait... what? Something is fishy.

But yeah, that's why I left T4 RvR today. Following a WB that does spread out to cap empty zones was boring. The reward wouldn't have changed that, at least for me.

Nirawen

Post#7 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:48 am

Luicetarro wrote:So flipping empty zones will get ppl to fight? So enable Rewards for taking empty BOs again.
Wait... what? Something is fishy.

But yeah, that's why I left T4 RvR today. Following a WB that does spread out to cap empty zones was boring. The reward wouldn't have changed that, at least for me.

+1 .... Then imagine without reward.

You simply killed the rvr with strange choices (Especially concerning keeps, It is necessary to be motivated or madman to attack keeps...)

( sorry for my English )

Tesq

Post#8 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:53 am

i get that the system is temp but oild damages would take a moment to just tone down a bit. Untill at least the final system is relased. That's probable the main problem right know, oil suppose to help repel ppl not alone to repel enemy.

Ads
zumos2

Post#9 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:55 am

magicthighs wrote:It wouldn't be so boring if people actually attempted to take zones by fighting the enemy. Instead they just flip empty ones (or at least, that was the case the entire afternoon apparently).
But you should know that is never going to happen. +90% of the players will always take the path of least resistance to rewards. That is how it's always have been and how it will always be. And I actually agree with the fact that, at least for now you should always start with 1 keep on each side. That will force more kiep sieges and prevent the stupid zone swapping. Once the new rvr system is ready you can switch it back if owning both keeps when they move to your zone is part of it.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Kallah

Post#10 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:12 am

zumos2 wrote:
magicthighs wrote:It wouldn't be so boring if people actually attempted to take zones by fighting the enemy. Instead they just flip empty ones (or at least, that was the case the entire afternoon apparently).
But you should know that is never going to happen. +90% of the players will always take the path of least resistance to rewards. That is how it's always have been and how it will always be. And I actually agree with the fact that, at least for now you should always start with 1 keep on each side. That will force more kiep sieges and prevent the stupid zone swapping. Once the new rvr system is ready you can switch it back if owning both keeps when they move to your zone is part of it.
Agree, yesterday there were a huge order zerg during the morning and they locked the 3 mid zones, after that you have 2 choices, you can travel to the one that is going to lock for your side (which is empty of enemies) or you can go where the other side are, but in the end it's worthless because they dont even need to wait for the 3' countdown, you cap one, zerg arrives... zone lock.

For me a keep for each faction in every zone would be the way to go for now, at least there would be fights in whatever the zone is.
Kalla SM
Sniped Engi
Kallak RP

Speedyz Sh (resting)

<Mankers>