Recent Topics

Ads

New to RoR - Questions

Let's talk about... everything else
Momekic

New to RoR - Questions

Post#1 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:53 am

First off, props and cheers to the awesome devs for getting this server up and to where it is today. Awesome job!

I played on live and don't remember everything, but just had a few questions for the experience in RoR.

Q1 - Im in T1 Order and while fighting in RvR I have come across when getting some destro to an inch of their life they all of the sudden start absorbing everything (this is among different classes, so not class specific). Is there an Absorb pot that can be used by lowbies in t1 that absorbs more then a few hundred health? I thought the lowbie ones only absorbed around 300-400 damage.

Q2 - Is the addon that lets people auto pot on low health working? Dont remember the name. I only ask, not because I want to use, but just to know what I am fighting against. I personally don't like it, but if people want to use it thats up to them.

Q3 - Where are the higher tier armors for T4? I looked at the Emblem and Medallion vendors in Altdorf and saw armor and weapons available, but gears like "Warlord" and "Soveriegn" were missing.

Thanks for any answers. Looking forward to good fights out there in the RvR lakes and in SCs.

Ads
Twyxx

Re: New to RoR - Questions

Post#2 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 am

Just want to point out: Warlord/Sovereign/etc aren't in the game at the moment. The gear goes up to Annihilator (for now) from the medallion vendors.

lawfol

Post#3 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:16 am

q1 ... that may actually be soem healer using their shield abilities on friendly targets...they usually have a long cooldown and are sort of a "last ressort" heal.

q2 dont know about that addon,but you can put potions on the actiuon bars/hotkey it to have it "at hand" if you need them...maybe nerfed buttons can do that too, dont use that either.

q3 atm annihilator, mercenary and ruin sets are the highest...with lair boss drops / t4 influence gear / t4 epic quest weapons or t4 tome jewelry as additions. Most people still on their way to get that gear together,so dont worry you will run out of "grind":D

Momekic

Post#4 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:15 am

Thank you both for the responses. I appreciate the answers!

Are mercenary and ruin sets made for RoR? I dont remember them on live.

I also forgot to ask one thing. I was a talisman maker on live. Is talisman crafting not available yet? I have found that apothecary is, but i couldnt learn talisman making

Artwork

Post#5 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:33 am

There were several sets that were available on Live, but that no one bothered with because better PvP sets were more readily available. For RoR, just go for what you want while it's relevant, PvE, PvP, SC, or whatever. As to Talisman making, it works quite well and is available in game. Talk to a Hedge Wizard (Chapter 2 or Capital City) to learn the skill. Finally, welcome back :)

Momekic

Post#6 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:50 am

Thanks for the answer on the gear. And, I just found how to unlearn crafting. I had learned Apothecary by accident and was trying to get Tali making and it wasnt working, but I found the solution. Thanks for the answers