Recent Topics

Ads

Congrats Destro, You win.

Let's talk about... everything else
Dirock
Banned

Congrats Destro, You win.

Post#1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:30 pm

I am rolling destro. Tired of fighting two or three warbands and non stop double pre-mades.

Not sure what else to do.
My time here was short.

Ads
Lileldys

Re: Congrats Destro, You win.

Post#2 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Make a premade or a warband yourself?

bwdaWAR

Post#3 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:35 pm

Lileldys wrote:Make a premade or a warband yourself?
But multiboxing is against the rules!

Arobain

Post#4 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:38 pm

you think switching to destro will help order? every person that switches from the losing side, not only makes it worse, but hurts the server, the community, and the game itself, now sure, if you don't like order, then switch to destro by all means, however if you are only switching because order is losing, then you are hurting the game, the server, and everyone that plays the game, if you are ok with having that on your shoulders, then i'd say go for it, also theres nothing wrong with having characters of both sides, i'm not saying that at all

Arobain

Post#5 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:39 pm

order is usually quick to act, when someone creates a warband, if you see there is no warband, create 1, and advertise, and open it to the public, if you are facing premades in scenarios, then ask around for making, or joining a premade of your own

magter3001

Post#6 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Arobain wrote:order is usually quick to act, when someone creates a warband, if you see there is no warband, create 1, and advertise, and open it to the public, if you are facing premades in scenarios, then ask around for making, or joining a premade of your own
But that sounds too complicated yo... can I haz free stuff 4 nuthin' ploxxxx :o
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

roadkillrobin

Post#7 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:46 pm

Finding a guild that cater to what you wanna do in the game can be pretty hard. I was guildless for a LONG time on destruction until i found a guild that focused on orvr with a competent leader. Theres tons of guilds who PR they do something but then either don't or are really bad at it. Just setting up a premade or warband doesn't automaticly fix anything.

TenTonHammer

Post#8 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:50 pm

In game with 24 very fun and diffrent classes

I still cannot fanthom why anyone would be silly enough to restict them selves just to 12 classes/1 faction

every reasonable person should have some toons on both sides otherwise your simply limiting your game play experience

Ads
Arobain

Post#9 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:17 am

well, there are a few, that just only like to play 1 side, i've NEVER been the villain or bad guy in a game except skyrim lol :P

Sarcoma

Post#10 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:28 am

yea whole guild is tired of playing against 3 times the numbers; have fun roaming through empty keeps destro. so long
There is no place where we don´t belong.