Recent Topics

Ads

All chars are naked...AGAIN

Let's talk about... everything else
darkangel6f6

All chars are naked...AGAIN

Post#1 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:46 am

Ok i know last 2 weeks everything is unstable in our server but i hope to dont miss AGAIN all of our staff,armour sets,weapons,money,potions,talismans,we spend months to create,produce and gain.Respect our time as we respect your efforts to make this game playable.I cant accept the we lose EVERYTHING again and we start from the beggining once more.We spend to many lifetime in the game we love even with the known problems (cheaters,unbalanced classes,hard to gain renown (extra slow-and many things who are not give like the past(bos for example) and meddalions espesially for healers or def tanks who cant kill people alone.So please solve at least the -naked- problem for start.Respect the efforts and time of all.Thank U.

Ads
Ley
Former Staff

Re: All chars are naked...AGAIN

Post#2 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:54 am

Your items might or might not be back. As you said, server has been having issues for a while and stuff might get lost.
However, our devs do everything they can to keep the server up and running and avoid issues with data loss.
We've to be patient and understand that this server is after all in Alpha phase.

aldorn

Post#3 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:57 am

have also lost all of my set armour (note; not my influence pieces) from toon and bag and a random number of other items (mats etc)

lawfol

Post#4 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:58 am

yep...blame the devs! Good thinking there.

Nyuszika

Post#5 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:05 am

To get wiped and saying "u might get back, or no" isnt something we can talk easy, i spent to many hour in this game to get my items from the start, to loose cose of some failure. And if the problem is not fixed, dunno if i want log again and start "the age of farming" to have something as a usefull toon. Enough is enough, i can accept if we have ddos, lags, crashes but to loose all item also....

Ley
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:11 am

Nobody said that your items are surely lost but with the latest issues the server is having we can't be 100% sure. You and everyone else will have to wait for a server restart and see if that fixes it, usually it does.
Check your character on Armory, if the items are shown there it means they will be back after another restart.
And please, anyone feeling like saying that they won;t be back if they lose items, really don't do it. We've heard that way too many times and you are not punishing us if you decide to leave, your choice, your game.
Everything possible is being done to avoid item loss, as above mentioned. Sadly we don't have magic wands to swing around and make things pretty and pink again.

z0mb13n1nja

Post#7 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:18 am

hey, lost my items too, more than half of my stuff is gone looks like a chessboard lol. anyone else experiencing this?

Ley
Former Staff

Post#8 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:19 am

z0mb13n1nja wrote:hey, lost my items too, more than half of my stuff is gone looks like a chessboard lol. anyone else experiencing this?
No... ofc not, Is just you.
Not like you're posting in a thread with an obvious title..

Ads
z0mb13n1nja

Post#9 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:23 am

Ley wrote:
z0mb13n1nja wrote:hey, lost my items too, more than half of my stuff is gone looks like a chessboard lol. anyone else experiencing this?
I was just expressing that was I was having the same issue.

Gnelson82

Post#10 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:23 am

z0mb13n1nja wrote:
Ley wrote:
I was just expressing that was I was having the same issue.
You clearly asked "is anyone else experiencing this?"
This means you didnt read to find out that in fact, others ARE experiencing it.