Loxii (DoK) Loxhii (White Lion)
Urzen (Blorc) Loxune (Bright Wizard)
Urzgor (Choppa)

Ads
WorldOfPain

Re: Idea for DDOS defend?

Post#32 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:54 am

Battleshadow666 wrote:
Aisha wrote:Best thing we can do right now is stop talking about that, they already had enough attention.
That wont happen. You can't change the laws of the Internets.
Aisha Language Moderator.

I think he can do it and lock further upcoming threads about this issue !
Petrichor (/ˈpɛtrᵻkɔər/) is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil. The word is constructed from Greek, petra, meaning "stone", and ichor, the fluid that flows in the veins of the gods in Greek mythology.

Aisha

Post#33 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Battleshadow666 wrote:
Aisha wrote:Best thing we can do right now is stop talking about that, they already had enough attention.
Not my intention, but if you want to give em more tears to fill their ego, go for it. Im still thinking these childs dont need more candies

Battleshadow666

Post#34 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Aisha wrote:
Battleshadow666 wrote:
Not my intention, but if you want to give em more tears to fill their ego, go for it. Im still thinking these childs dont need more candies
It was a joke............

StonedKhorne

Post#35 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:20 pm

DerManimal wrote:
Armagdon wrote:Build a Wall
Make RoR great again
Totally lost it. :')

poku
Banned

Post#36 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:31 pm

I have a solution, we need to fund testosterone pills for the admins so they will start accepting money from the community, "hurr durr but muh profit, muh law" - who cares, this is war and in war there are no rules

Here's another brilliant solution, let's ddos the ddosers - for those who actually say this is impossible its not, one of the ddoser is well-known here and devs know who am I talking about, ofc we do it unofficial without the blessing from our lords and saviours, however we do it in the name of our King Azrael (without his consent) ARE YOU PUMPED FOR IT BCZ I AM, WHO's WITH ME ?!

stillwaterww

Post#37 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:35 pm

poku wrote:I have a solution, we need to fund testosterone pills for the admins so they will start accepting money from the community, "hurr durr but muh profit, muh law" - who cares, this is war and in war there are no rules

Here's another brilliant solution, let's ddos the ddosers - for those who actually say this is impossible its not, one of the ddoser is well-known here and devs know who am I talking about, ofc we do it unofficial without the blessing from our lords and saviours, however we do it in the name of our King Azrael (without his consent) ARE YOU PUMPED FOR IT BCZ I AM, WHO's WITH ME ?!
Please dont, someone supposedly using illegal means to distrupt your gameplay experience does not warrant you using the same illegal means to strike back.
In many countrys executing a ddos attack is against the law and can have prison sentences of up to 10 years depending upon the country's laws where you are being prosecuted.
Iobel - SO // Miae - BG // Sorrowstrike - WE // Happyjumping - WL // Ishaisa - DoK

Battleshadow666

Post#38 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:36 pm

poku wrote:I have a solution, we need to fund testosterone pills for the admins so they will start accepting money from the community, "hurr durr but muh profit, muh law" - who cares, this is war and in war there are no rules

What a stupid comment. You guys need to think a little more before you post.

Ads
Azarael

Post#39 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:58 pm

There are no words to describe what you are.

machopi1

Post#40 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Azarael wrote: There are no words to describe what you are.
Actually there are - cucked retard.
Harsh but true.