Recent Topics

Ads

USA: Gorfang Server

Let's talk about... everything else
Chadben1

USA: Gorfang Server

Post#1 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:49 am

I think that's the server I was on, can't remember all that well, lol.
I used to play a Slayer on LIVE named "Bartman" I was always with my friend whom played a White Lion "Marcin"
Anybody remember those toons...is their anyone else from that server or recall any of those toons names or other toon names form the server?
I would like to link up with some ppl from the USA and start playing with a dedicated team with voice chat, hit me up!

Ads
Sejanus

Re: USA: Gorfang Server

Post#2 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 am

I think I played Gorfang, but Destro. Do you remember any of the top Order players? I still remember this one WL chick.. she was 100 and would always come after me in scens, but my turtle would usually hold up long enough.

Drak

Post#3 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 am

Marcin sold the blue seed mats cheaply. My vaults had so many of those that I started making emotes out of them in the vault screens while crafting. That's why I remember him.

The 100 WL you mentioned ran NB. Once you detaunted her, the script rejected you as a target. Always made sure she was the target of my detaunt as soon as it was up. Her groups must have been assisting on her. Worked like a charm. NB can be double-edged.

Running with our nice LoS group helped more though ;)
Morgantodd - 8X DoK (pensioned off) Lucifrr - 7X Chosen Hereward (IB) etc

Chadben1

Post#4 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Alot of good players were there on Order but the ones that stick out are my enemies of course, Sifu (SP) or something was a pretty good marauder, and Chopstix or Chopsticks (SP) was a choppa I played against.

Chadben1

Post#5 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:17 pm

I actually have Marcin's phone number, I just noticed it in my google contacts, if he is still using the same number, I will invite him to come play. Pretty cool guy, But he was a "pounce" *****.

Gori

Post#6 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Gori Lla (BO) checking in.

Drakulya

Post#7 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:07 pm

There are alot of old players from Gorfang playing here. The guild SOD, gl Phantomdrake has alot of members from live.
Lindel is the Wl and she has a Wl here also. The kotbs she ran with on live is here also.
I played Destro, I had a chosen named Drakulya. I play order here, I have a kotbs and a wl at 40 and a few chars in t1 if you need help give me a shout.

Olszewski

Post#8 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:18 pm

I was on gorfang

Ads
Londo

Post#9 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:10 pm

There were few of us that came from Phoenix Throne to Gorfang. I was Llondo (AM) and Gobfather (shaman) on Gorfang.

Zintair

Post#10 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:49 pm

Londo wrote:There were few of us that came from Phoenix Throne to Gorfang. I was Llondo (AM) and Gobfather (shaman) on Gorfang.
I was wondering if that was you Llondo :)

I also transferred to Gorfang from Phoenix Throne. And I think the WL name you are thinking of is Liandel.

Who was the WH you guys always ran with its driving me crazy. I remember Dissb Covennx Reac Vvix Tiddlywinks Munhel and then I start growing gray.
Phoenix Throne - Bad Moon Officer - Black Guard / Chosen

ROR - Zinn SM 34/34 // Zindaddy RP
Montague